Reply
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 06/04/2005
Offline
14288 posts
 

Re: wow! The 2008 Skyline GTR!

Mar 28, 2007


Spyder93090 wrote:


canadaeh wrote:
looks like the 350z.


I remember hearing somewhere that in Japan, the Skyline is known as the 350Z.


Where did you here that? In japan they have both the 350z and the skyline so why would they both be called the same thing?
Message 21 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/25/2005
Offline
15329 posts
 

Re: wow! The 2008 Skyline GTR!

Mar 28, 2007


Tropic wrote:


Spyder93090 wrote:


canadaeh wrote:
looks like the 350z.


I remember hearing somewhere that in Japan, the Skyline is known as the 350Z.


Where did you here that? In japan they have both the 350z and the skyline so why would they both be called the same thing?


No, they have the Fairlady Z, not the 350
-
--

CNNBoy-Cancer stickless for 3 days
Message 22 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2006
Offline
8440 posts
 

Re: wow! The 2008 Skyline GTR!

Mar 28, 2007
Yeah, available in Canada even!
Message 23 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/28/2007
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: wow! The 2008 Skyline GTR!

Mar 28, 2007
Whoa! Thats nice. Though I think it would look better without the black stuff on the front and back. About how it looks like the Infiniti G35, according to Wikipedia. The G35 is the alternate version of the Nissan Skyline. So from 2001 to 2007 the skyline is the G35. At first I didn't think it was right. But if you look closely at th G35 it looks like a Skyline. Heres the link for the website. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline Then just scroll down till you see some G35's and so on. BTW the new one kinda looks too fancy for me. I would sure like to see what the interior looks like though.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Click my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 24 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/08/2005
Offline
4081 posts
 

Re: wow! The 2008 Skyline GTR!

Mar 28, 2007


Primo101 wrote:


Tropic wrote:


Spyder93090 wrote:


canadaeh wrote:
looks like the 350z.


I remember hearing somewhere that in Japan, the Skyline is known as the 350Z.


Where did you here that? In japan they have both the 350z and the skyline so why would they both be called the same thing?


No, they have the Fairlady Z, not the 350


Yeah and the model of the Skyline was the 350GT
everytime a fanboy whines, god kills a kitten
Message 25 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 06/04/2005
Offline
14288 posts
 

Re: wow! The 2008 Skyline GTR!

Mar 28, 2007


SKYLINE109!!!! wrote:


Primo101 wrote:


Tropic wrote:


Spyder93090 wrote:


canadaeh wrote:
looks like the 350z.


I remember hearing somewhere that in Japan, the Skyline is known as the 350Z.


Where did you here that? In japan they have both the 350z and the skyline so why would they both be called the same thing?


No, they have the Fairlady Z, not the 350


Yeah and the model of the Skyline was the 350GT


Well its basicly our equivilant of a 350z and the 350GT is the type of skyline.
Message 26 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/16/2006
Offline
4572 posts
 

Re: wow! The 2008 Skyline GTR!

Mar 28, 2007
that car is damn sexy.

Also as far as the car looking allot like a Z or the G35. If anyone remembers when the G35 was first announced, it was advertised as the skyline coming to America, but wasn't going to have the Skyline badge, many think that is why it is called the G35 to carry on after the GT-R 34.
Greatest NBA Players ever

1) MJ
2) Shaq
3) Lebron

Wrong PSN ID, my main one is BLB552000
Message 27 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/15/2005
Offline
414 posts
 

Re: wow! The 2008 Skyline GTR!

Mar 28, 2007
BUT ITS FUGLY!!!!! that car might be fast, but i would never even get near it its soooooo ugly. the older GTRs are much much better.


Message Edited by Boss302 on 03-28-2007 03:43 PM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 28 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/08/2005
Offline
4081 posts
 

Re: wow! The 2008 Skyline GTR!

Mar 28, 2007


Boss302 wrote:
BUT ITS FUGLY!!!!! that car might be fast, but i would never even get near it its soooooo ugly. the older GTRs are much much better.


Message Edited by Boss302 on 03-28-2007 03:43 PM

I'm sad to say I agree.
everytime a fanboy whines, god kills a kitten
Message 29 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/28/2006
Offline
1227 posts
 

Re: wow! The 2008 Skyline GTR!

Mar 28, 2007
ok?
My Rig:
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz
GeForce GTX 480 (Fermi) 1536MB
6GB Ram
Seagate Barracuda 750GB
Message 30 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes