Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Re: will you get the ps4 and why?

Mar 23, 2013
I'm buying 8 the day they launch, goose it goose it, blidalmp blidalmp.
Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Message 11 of 22 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3834 posts

Mar 23, 2013

I'm getting one, maybe more, sooner or later, maybe on launch, or for Christmas, or in January. It all depends on the price & other things. I'll have a more informed OPINION after E3. 

I don't want one, I need one. :cathappy:

BTW My "gaming pc" does just fine doing everything else.  

A new console will go very well with my super nifty PS Vita. It would make my PS Vita a very happy customer.

Message 12 of 22 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7510 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I am not, "supposedly" they are going to be all about cloud gaming and that is a massive turn off for me. On the plus side though, the price drop on Ps3 games i havnt played yet should be nice.
Message 13 of 22 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13486 posts

Mar 23, 2013

I most likely will but I will wait awhile to get it. Reasons for that are: I want to see what other gamers have to say about the functionality of the system, what the price is, what the launch games are ( ps3 had a terrible launch - Lair?? ) , what the prices of the games are, etc...I am perfectly content to keep using the ps3 and I will most likely not trade it in because of some games I'm not willing to part with.

Message 14 of 22 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1636 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Yes I will get one.  I have had every generation of PS so why stop now?

Message 15 of 22 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Mar 23, 2013
@THEGREENSKEEPER Of course launch day isn't going to have the best games...it takes time to learn the new systems, Naughty Dog has even said this, it takes lots of time to make a game on a new system, it's a whole new experience, so of course companies that need to rush and come out with launch day games are not going to make very good games compared to what they could be, because they don't know the full potential of the system on day 1.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 16 of 22 (80 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4264 posts

Mar 23, 2013

I'm not sure when, but yes, I will definitly be getting one.

It just depends on how much it is, and rather or not I can afford it at the time.

When the PS3 launched, my Wife pretty much dared me to sell my car, "if I wanted one so bad."

So I did. And I loved that **bleep** car.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 17 of 22 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I'm getting one but I don't know when. Part of me wants one at launch but another part of me wants to wait a few months and get one at tax time while I see what kind of issues might arise.

I currently have a massive backlog of games to play on both my PS3 and Xbox 360. Not sure if I will be done with them by November and there are still others I want to purchase such as Tomb Raider and GTA5 when it releases.
Message 18 of 22 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3206 posts

Yes

Mar 28, 2013

I will get it a year or so after the release date there are a few reasons why. First reason I will wait is give sony to get all the bugs out of the system and number 2 is to see what sony adds to the ps4 after it has been on the market.

Message 19 of 22 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33378 posts

Re: Yes

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

Yep, my wife says I can have one lol, so hopefully on launch day if possible, if not ASAP thereafter.

moble isn't though :smileywink:

Why?, you really have to ask?

@ the OP, you asked us, now how about you telling is you're getting one & why?

BRIT-KO

Message 20 of 22 (44 Views)
0 Likes