Reply
Shinra Executive
Registered: 10/01/2002
Offline
45016 posts
 

Re: will sony bust soon?

Dec 12, 2006
All one has to do is look at the stock price:
 
In the last year the stock price has been inbetween  $36.79 - $52.29 per share.
 
Today Sony stock closed at $40.41per share.
 
If one looks at the stock price overall since the beginning of the year, they are actually a little under even in the middle right now.


Message Edited by CNNboy on 12-11-2006 06:58 PM

Message 31 of 36 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 10/01/2002
Offline
45016 posts
 

Re: will sony bust soon?

Dec 12, 2006


EmanonE wrote:


CNNboy wrote:
All one has to do is look at the stock price:
 
In the last year the stock price has been inbetween $41.65 - $50.05 per share.
 
Today Sony stock closed at $45.62 per share.
 
If one looks at the stock price overall since the beginning of the year, they are actually about even in the middle right now, but no where near a serious drop.


Sony closed at $45.62 today?  I'm seeing just above $40.



You are correct, my original post has been fixed with the correct numbers.

Message 32 of 36 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
3756 posts
 

Re: will sony bust soon?

Dec 12, 2006
no no  sonys stuff does not malfuncation because of them microsoft sends secret agent spys to sabatotsh sonys stuff at there factorys its a proven fact

nlwgc wrote:
i dont mean to be a hater, but there are so many bad things going around about sony with the battery recalls falling stocks and a few other things, i have faith in them... discuss what you think



Message 33 of 36 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/01/2000
Offline
1470 posts
 

Re: will sony bust soon?

Dec 12, 2006
They're losing my support after almost nine years...  I've had 2 PS2s die and this one is now on its way out which means I'll have owned five if I can replace this one.  Their hardware just doesn't stand up and their customer support is nowhere near Microsoft's in comparison.
I've completely lost my faith in their ability to create a quality product apart from the PSP... though the games for that are so expensive (and aren't dropping in price at all) that it's negligable.
I think Microsoft will end up owning the market.
-Theron
Message 34 of 36 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/24/2004
Offline
4542 posts
 

Re: will sony bust soon?

Dec 12, 2006


nlwgc wrote:
i dont mean to be a hater, but there are so many bad things going around about sony with the battery recalls falling stocks and a few other things, i have faith in them... discuss what you think



Will Sony stock go down due do the less then expected PSP, yeah, does the PS3 not keep all the promises yes. Does this mean the end of Sony as copration? the answer is no, they can do with 1 or 2 failures without getting hurt, Nintendo as had there share and there still going strong.
Message 35 of 36 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/09/2006
Offline
12799 posts
 

Re: will sony bust soon?

Dec 12, 2006


killercat wrote:
no no  sonys stuff does not malfuncation because of them microsoft sends secret agent spys to sabatotsh sonys stuff at there factorys its a proven fact

nlwgc wrote:
i dont mean to be a hater, but there are so many bad things going around about sony with the battery recalls falling stocks and a few other things, i have faith in them... discuss what you think





lol.................if sony was just a video game company i would say yes, but there to broad, there here to stay
Playing :NCAA Football 10, Need for Speed: Shift, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
PS3 Slim Owner
Message 36 of 36 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes