Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/28/2006
Offline
5733 posts
 

Re: wii overated

Mar 18, 2007


crashsnipe wrote:
i personally think the wii is getting overhyped just befcause of the controller,
is it me or is nitendo only depending on game frachies that are over 20 years old


No, its just an awesome and unique system.
Message 21 of 25 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
881 posts
 

Re: wii overated

Mar 18, 2007


PS1PS2PSPPS3 wrote:


crashsnipe wrote:
i personally think the wii is getting overhyped just befcause of the controller,
is it me or is nitendo only depending on game frachies that are over 20 years old


No, its just an awesome and unique system.



Its not that unique.. ok so u play with sticks.. instead of a controller.. lets bring mario games and adding new things to them  like we have for the past 20 years..
Nintendo.. should make new games.. and stop relying on old games
Message 22 of 25 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
8799 posts
 

Re: wii overated

Mar 18, 2007
i wouldn't say it was over rated at all. it's different and there's always room for something new.
Photobucket
Message 23 of 25 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/03/2007
Offline
828 posts
 

Re: wii overated

Mar 18, 2007


kingluffy wrote:


PS1PS2PSPPS3 wrote:


crashsnipe wrote:
i personally think the wii is getting overhyped just befcause of the controller,
is it me or is nitendo only depending on game frachies that are over 20 years old


No, its just an awesome and unique system.



Its not that unique.. ok so u play with sticks.. instead of a controller.. lets bring mario games and adding new things to them  like we have for the past 20 years..
Nintendo.. should make new games.. and stop relying on old games


So at what point is a franchise too old to be good?  Mario, Zelda, and Metroid are just a few that continue to be great hits on newer systems.  Maybe you remember an old NES game called Metal Gear?


Message Edited by _Noah_ on 03-18-2007 10:19 AM
Message 24 of 25 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: wii overated

Mar 18, 2007


_Noah_ wrote:


kingluffy wrote:


PS1PS2PSPPS3 wrote:


crashsnipe wrote:
i personally think the wii is getting overhyped just befcause of the controller,
is it me or is nitendo only depending on game frachies that are over 20 years old


No, its just an awesome and unique system.



Its not that unique.. ok so u play with sticks.. instead of a controller.. lets bring mario games and adding new things to them  like we have for the past 20 years..
Nintendo.. should make new games.. and stop relying on old games


So at what point is a franchise too old to be good?  Mario, Zelda, and Metroid are just a few that continue to be great hits on newer systems.  Maybe you remember an old NES game called Metal Gear?


Message Edited by _Noah_ on 03-18-2007 10:19 AM

well i heard GTA was coming to the wii.... but nintendo isnt a big fan of gore.... so i think its going to just be you shoot the people and they fall over..... thats really my only problem with nintendo.... they dosnt give the older customers something to want.... look how well Resident Evil 4 went for the GameCube.....
Message 25 of 25 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes