Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 14 2013
By: rockymountian10 First Son 3 posts

why get a ps4?

5 replies 125 views Edited Apr 14, 2013

i have been through multiple ps3's. Constantly breaking overheating bla bla bla. today i called playstation support with this. my current system (80 gig fat boy) stopped reading discs.Same problem as the two systems before, I was informed that the only way to get help was to send it in to sony, pay $100. and wait 2 weeks. i explained to them i was a loyal ,faithfull customer (which means nothing to the guy on the phone) and all i play is black opps 2. an easy fix would be for me to provide proof of purchase for the system and the game and in turn get a free download of black opps 2 from the ps store. this would work since my system has no problem playing downloaded games. i was told no. so why get a ps4 if ive had these issues with ps3. and btw i fixed it myself by buying $60. worth of playstation cards  to repurchase black opps through the playstation store. i feel like i saved $40. yet i was still robbed.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Re: why get a ps4?

Apr 14, 2013
Well hopefully they improve on the PS4 :smileyhappy: Xbox has an Always Online Feature so even for playing like COD Campaign you need online all the time
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 14, 2013
i know right! And i HATE XBOX! But its starting to look like they got their ish together a lil better. lol with these current issues with ps3 the 360 isnt looking so bad.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4177 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Sorry to hear your PS3's disc drive died. It stinks, but it happens.

If you only play CoD, you're missing out on a lot of great games.

And seeing as the next CoD game will more than likely be the last on this gen, you will eventually need to buy another console to continue playing the yearly-installment franchise. Either it be PS4 or the next XBox.

If you wanted to save the money, you may be able to repair/replace the blu-ray player yourself.

You can search the internet for "How To" guides on repairing your own PS3.

Good luck in the future.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (114 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Well the way its looking, ill only buy a ps4 if it comes with its own repair kit.. tools and instructions included. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (102 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2673 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (68 Views)
0 Likes