Reply
Highlighted
Nov 17 2006
By: VGamer360 I Only Post Everything 1083 posts
Offline

why am i still a noob

9 replies 2 views Edited Nov 17, 2006
o.k ive been here for 6 months and am still a noob.  What can I do to change my rank.  Besides saying you can't
Message 1 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: why am i still a noob

Nov 17, 2006
Uhh, try posting more. Become an active member of the boards. I have been here for two months and I am a Jenova.
Message 2 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/03/2006
Offline
4762 posts
 

Re: why am i still a noob

Nov 17, 2006
dude...6 months is great and all but you've only had 32 posts....POST MORE lol

Message 3 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/30/2005
Offline
8935 posts
 

Re: why am i still a noob

Nov 17, 2006
The only thing that effects your rank is your post count....it has nothing to do with how long you've been here.
Message 4 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/09/2006
Offline
12799 posts
 

Re: why am i still a noob

Nov 17, 2006
you spam to much and it varies with post count
Playing :NCAA Football 10, Need for Speed: Shift, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
PS3 Slim Owner
Message 5 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: why am i still a noob

Nov 17, 2006


eman94 wrote:
Uhh, try posting more. Become an active member of the boards. I have been here for two months and I am a Jenova.


*spammer* Hey...who said  that? Is that you jesus?
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 6 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2003
Offline
4845 posts
 

Re: why am i still a noob

Nov 17, 2006


SPARTEN II wrote:
The only thing that effects your rank is your post count....it has nothing to do with how long you've been here.


Does that come with the new ranks?  Because with the old ones, you had to be here 6 months and like 1600 posts or whatever for Blue LED, so time did have something to do with it.
Message 7 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
13470 posts
 

Re: why am i still a noob

Nov 17, 2006
Post more and be active.



Message 8 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: why am i still a noob

Nov 17, 2006


nyzballa12 wrote:


eman94 wrote:
Uhh, try posting more. Become an active member of the boards. I have been here for two months and I am a Jenova.


*spammer* Hey...who said  that? Is that you jesus?


You werent even here most of the time that I was posting. You got banned when I had about 300 posts. How do you know if I spam or not spam? I think you are the spammer. Especially that "Ballin" thread. Why didnt you put that in Playstation music? SPAM.
Message 9 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: why am i still a noob

Nov 17, 2006


eman94 wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:


eman94 wrote:
Uhh, try posting more. Become an active member of the boards. I have been here for two months and I am a Jenova.


*spammer* Hey...who said  that? Is that you jesus?


You werent even here most of the time that I was posting. You got banned when I had about 300 posts. How do you know if I spam or not spam? I think you are the spammer. Especially that "Ballin" thread. Why didnt you put that in Playstation music? SPAM.


It was a joke...

So what if I got banned? Doesn't mean I wasn't watching the forums...

Think what you want...The ballin thread wasn't even about music so why would it go in the Music boards? I had my name with balla in it wayy before that song came out...
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 10 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes