Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2006
Offline
6897 posts
 

Re: who death made u the saddest?

Jan 11, 2007
I don't really get sad at the death of famous people, I think the Steve Irwin's death got me really sad for a couple of weeks.
Message 31 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: who death made u the saddest?

Jan 11, 2007


JakRox wrote:
I don't really get sad at the death of famous people, I think the Steve Irwin's death got me really sad for a couple of weeks.


not even like ur favorite musician or something?
Message 32 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2006
Offline
6897 posts
 

Re: who death made u the saddest?

Jan 11, 2007


Whit3boy wrote:


JakRox wrote:
I don't really get sad at the death of famous people, I think the Steve Irwin's death got me really sad for a couple of weeks.


not even like ur favorite musician or something?


Well no not really, not even that one dude from AC/DC.
Message 33 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: who death made u the saddest?

Jan 11, 2007
oh


JakRox wrote:


Whit3boy wrote:


JakRox wrote:
I don't really get sad at the death of famous people, I think the Steve Irwin's death got me really sad for a couple of weeks.


not even like ur favorite musician or something?


Well no not really, not even that one dude from AC/DC.





Message Edited by Whit3boy on 01-11-2007 04:40 PM
Message 34 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2006
Offline
3122 posts
 

Re: who death made u the saddest?

Jan 11, 2007
My Great Grandma.

I haven't been affected by any celebrities death, I didn't know them personally.
If Dinosaurs were still alive...
wow i'd fly my pterodactyl eff cars
Message 35 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/24/2004
Offline
3360 posts
 

Re: who death made u the saddest?

Jan 11, 2007
Never really been sad over a death.
Message 36 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/28/2006
Offline
1227 posts
 

Re: who death made u the saddest?

Jan 11, 2007
my friend
My Rig:
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz
GeForce GTX 480 (Fermi) 1536MB
6GB Ram
Seagate Barracuda 750GB
Message 37 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: who death made u the saddest?

Jan 11, 2007


driverparallel wrote:
my friend

im sorry
Message 38 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: who death made u the saddest?

Jan 11, 2007
Does my dad's count?
Message 39 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/15/2006
Offline
2108 posts
 

Re: who death made u the saddest?

Jan 11, 2007
As far as famous people go: Steve Irwin. That one hurt me big time. He was a great man. Most people think he's a crackpot, and he was, but he was metal. Too metal for any of us to handle.
Myspace - myspace.com/jakeisfrigginawesome
Message 40 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes