Oct 26 2003
By: foshizzleonac~ First Son 1 posts

wherre have all the game reviews gone?!

8 replies 5 views Edited Oct 26, 2003

unfortunately in the beautiful world we call our own there can be some points of great sadness,(aka)NOT FINDING A TOOTIE FROOTY GAME REVIEW!!!!!

I know that I may seem un reasonable but I always want to know whats going on without looking absolutely everywhere,which in many cases tends to occur.Unless of corse you own a small buisness and then all the people come rushing to sqeeze all they can from you.Undoubtedly this is why agetec got its password,or    mabey not but I still am begging the world for a shnip of info!:

Message 1 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4038 posts

Re: wherre have all the game reviews gone?!

Oct 26, 2003

,fo shizzle on ac wrote:

unfortunately in the beautiful world we call our own there can be some points of great sadness,(aka)NOT FINDING A TOOTIE FROOTY GAME REVIEW!!!!!

I know that I may seem un reasonable but I always want to know whats going on without looking absolutely everywhere,which in many cases tends to occur.Unless of corse you own a small buisness and then all the people come rushing to sqeeze all they can from you.Undoubtedly this is why agetec got its password,or    mabey not but I still am begging the world for a shnip of info!:

what?
Message 2 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3342 posts

Oct 26, 2003
i feel the same way.i never know what not to order.i usually just order 5-10 copies of  a game if i'm not sure about it unless i know its gonna be popular i'll order many copies.but it would be nice to have a place to get reviews on all the games so i could save a bit and not have order some of the ones i would never sell anyways.
My Cardomain Page.
Former GFAC USAF-8 years
Message 3 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Oct 26, 2003

,fo shizzle on ac wrote:

you cant find any game reviews? on the internet, game reviews are pretty freakin common......
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Message 4 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
600 posts

Oct 26, 2003

,MeTaLfrvr wrote:

,fo shizzle on ac wrote:

you cant find any game reviews? on the internet, game reviews are pretty freakin common......

not just the internet but there are gaming magazines as well
Message 5 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3342 posts

Oct 26, 2003
the games i order its very hard to find reviews.i dont sell US games.i sell imports.i get them sometimes very same day they are released in japan.
My Cardomain Page.
Former GFAC USAF-8 years
Message 6 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Oct 26, 2003

,Jaymiester wrote:
the games i order its very hard to find reviews.i dont sell US games.i sell imports.i get them sometimes very same day they are released in japan.
oic. well cant you visit some Japanese sites for the reviews?
Message 7 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3342 posts

Oct 26, 2003

i  do find screenshots and reviews but its usually after i've already placed the order.its hard to find them sooner.so many games come out each week i just order a few of each.if they sell well then i'll order whatever special editions they have.i havent been able to find any site that has shots of most released.its usually only ones that already have massive pre orders.

My Cardomain Page.
Former GFAC USAF-8 years
Message 8 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Oct 26, 2003

,Jaymiester wrote:

i  do find screenshots and reviews but its usually after i've already placed the order.its hard to find them sooner.so many games come out each week i just order a few of each.if they sell well then i'll order whatever special editions they have.i havent been able to find any site that has shots of most released.its usually only ones that already have massive pre orders.

so many games come out each WEEK? I wished that happened here!
Message 9 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes