Reply
Dec 24 2006
By: bmac876 Lombax Warrior 230 posts
Offline

whenever some1 ask about...

23 replies 1 views Edited Dec 24, 2006
MS most of u ppl make fun of them like this is anybetter at least on MS most of the time u can see who u talking to i made a group on MS and i got a very good life outside of MS and also a job at cvs pharmacy // kodac. i jus wanna kno y u ppl act like that to da ppl who talkes about MS?
-b mac sounds to the world-
Message 1 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/24/2005
Offline
9247 posts
 

Re: whenever some1 ask about...

Dec 24, 2006
It's really not that big a deal. Not enough to create a thread, anyways. And learn English, it really helps people understand your posts.
Message 2 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/31/2005
Offline
3404 posts
 

Re: whenever some1 ask about...

Dec 24, 2006


ChrisTek wrote:
It's really not that big a deal. Not enough to create a thread, anyways. And learn English, it really helps people understand your posts.


I wasn't quite sure what he was saying. 
Message 3 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/19/2006
Offline
230 posts
 

Re: Re: whenever some1 ask about...

Dec 24, 2006
i am type~in 4rm my psp so i was jus tryin 2 type fast
-b mac sounds to the world-
Message 4 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2004
Offline
8161 posts
 

Re: whenever some1 ask about...

Dec 24, 2006


Bmac876 wrote:
Microsoft, most of you  people make fun of them.   like this is anybetter.  At least on MS most of the time u can see who you are  talking to.   I made a group on MS and i got a very good life outside of MS and also a job at cvs pharmacy //kodac. i just wanna know why you peoplel act like that to the people who talk about MS?


Wow, good thing you came here to defend the Honor of Microsoft...otherwise you might have let us evildoers "win" against your righteous fellow MS board members.
 
Nice to meet you man, I'm glad you develop film at CVS,maybe you can use that skill to help determine that not that many people here worry or care about what goes on at MS....in fact, you have several "brethren" on this forum that share your feelings for MS.
 
I think the thing that went missing here is you just failed in your analysis of the membership here.....Little to no one feels the way you think they feel about MS, and the ones who say they do are just as misinformed as you are.


Message Edited by Lt. Claybon on 12-24-2006 04:41 AM
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 5 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/19/2006
Offline
230 posts
 

Re: Re: whenever some1 ask about...

Dec 24, 2006
im 17 haha my job might not b da best but its a start.. anywayz i dont c y u ppl cant just let then be? u dont see da ppl on MS comin to da psp site and makin fun of u lol
-b mac sounds to the world-
Message 6 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/07/2004
Offline
930 posts
 

Re: Re: whenever some1 ask about...

Dec 24, 2006
A Microsoft fanboy with a PSP?
Message 7 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2004
Offline
8161 posts
 

Re: Re: whenever some1 ask about...

Dec 24, 2006


Bmac876 wrote:
im 17 haha my job might not b da best but its a start.. anywayz i dont c y u ppl cant just let then be? u dont see da ppl on MS comin to da psp site and makin fun of u lol


If the above post is any indication of what it is like to have "da ppl on MS comin to da psp site and makin fun of u lol"
 
then you can see why im not worried.
 
Check your browser....you are in Off-topic, this post ...both in Genre and in Style belongs in psp general.
 
Most of us accepted that board was dead a long time ago.
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 8 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/31/2005
Offline
3404 posts
 

Re: Re: whenever some1 ask about...

Dec 24, 2006


Lt. Claybon wrote:


Bmac876 wrote:
im 17 haha my job might not b da best but its a start.. anywayz i dont c y u ppl cant just let then be? u dont see da ppl on MS comin to da psp site and makin fun of u lol


If the above post is any indication of what it is like to have "da ppl on MS comin to da psp site and makin fun of u lol"
 
then you can see why im not worried.
 
Check your browser....you are in Off-topic, this post ...both in Genre and in Style belongs in psp general.
 
Most of us accepted that board was dead a long time ago.



Message 9 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/19/2006
Offline
230 posts
 

Re: Re: Re: whenever some1 ask about...

Dec 24, 2006
why you ppl keep saying microsoft? is that a psp joke or something? i dont get it
-b mac sounds to the world-
Message 10 of 24 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes