Reply
Highlighted
Jan 14 2007
By: SSJ3Cloud~ Treasure Hunter 5118 posts
Offline

when you game..

12 replies 2 views Edited Jan 14, 2007
When you game what do you do? listen to? drink? sit on? eat? and say why

Listen to: Rock/metal etc because i do better with music on
Sit on: My bed because its comfy
Drink: Vault,Rockstar, or Mt dew because they are gamer drinks
Eat: i normally dont eat anything whikle i game unless i have like some chips or somthing. but i did have nachos last night while in a gears clan match
Message 1 of 13 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
3517 posts
 

Re: when you game..

Jan 14, 2007
Listen to: The game sounds. It draws me in, and make me addicted.
 
Sit on: Normal plastic chair.
 
Drink: Fizzy or cold drinks if I can find them; plain water for most of the time.
 
Eat: All types of stuff including chips and sometimes a plate of rice? Gotta learn how to balance the plate in my hand while taking that headshot.Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue
 
Message 2 of 13 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
5118 posts
 

Re: when you game..

Jan 14, 2007


i am a nutcrack wrote:
Listen to: The game sounds. It draws me in, and make me addicted.
 
Sit on: Normal plastic chair.
 
Drink: Fizzy or cold drinks if I can find them; plain water for most of the time.
 
Eat: All types of stuff including chips and sometimes a plate of rice? Gotta learn how to balance the plate in my hand while taking that headshot.Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue
 


"BOOM HEADSHOT!, **bleep** my rice!"
Message 3 of 13 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
20647 posts
 

Re: when you game..

Jan 14, 2007
Listen to: The game sounds
Sit on: My computer chair because i play 360 on my monitor
Drink: nothing usually
Eat: nothing usually
Message 4 of 13 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
3517 posts
 

Re: when you game..

Jan 14, 2007


SSJ3Cloud wrote:


i am a nutcrack wrote:
Listen to: The game sounds. It draws me in, and make me addicted.
 
Sit on: Normal plastic chair.
 
Drink: Fizzy or cold drinks if I can find them; plain water for most of the time.
 
Eat: All types of stuff including chips and sometimes a plate of rice? Gotta learn how to balance the plate in my hand while taking that headshot.Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue
 


"BOOM HEADSHOT!, **bleep** my rice!"


Yea sometimes it happensSmiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 13 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
19346 posts
 

Re: when you game..

Jan 14, 2007
Listen to: Nothing. I like to listen to the game sounds and such.

Sit on: my ass

Drink: water or nothing

Eat: nothing since it's hard to eat and use teh controller at teh same time.
Message 6 of 13 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
5118 posts
 

Re: when you game..

Jan 14, 2007


i am a nutcrack wrote:


SSJ3Cloud wrote:


i am a nutcrack wrote:
Listen to: The game sounds. It draws me in, and make me addicted.
 
Sit on: Normal plastic chair.
 
Drink: Fizzy or cold drinks if I can find them; plain water for most of the time.
 
Eat: All types of stuff including chips and sometimes a plate of rice? Gotta learn how to balance the plate in my hand while taking that headshot.Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue
 


"BOOM HEADSHOT!, **bleep** my rice!"


Yea sometimes it happensSmiley Very Happy


i remember one time i was playing PDZ and i had my mt dew and i was drinking it and i was watching my team and they somehow won i was like "HELL YA!" and i spilt my mt dew everyone around me
Message 7 of 13 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
3517 posts
 

Re: when you game..

Jan 14, 2007
And also when I game, I just love to eat or drink something It gives me a 10% increase in performance.Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


Message Edited by i am a nutcrack on 01-14-2007 07:58 AM
Message 8 of 13 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
5118 posts
 

Re: when you game..

Jan 14, 2007


i am a nutcrack wrote:
And also when I game, I just love to eat or drink something It gives me a 10% increase in performance.Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


Message Edited by i am a nutcrack on 01-14-2007 07:58 AM

that sounds wrong


Message Edited by SSJ3Cloud on 01-14-2007 07:58 AM
Message 9 of 13 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
3517 posts
 

Re: when you game..

Jan 14, 2007


SSJ3Cloud wrote:


i am a nutcrack wrote:
And also when I game, I just love to eat or drink something It gives me a 10% increase in performance.Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


Message Edited by i am a nutcrack on 01-14-2007 07:58 AM

that sounds wrong


Message Edited by SSJ3Cloud on 01-14-2007 07:58 AM

Yea...Smiley Very Happynow that you mention itSmiley Very Happy
Message 10 of 13 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes