Fender Bender
3587 posts

Re: what would you do if you were buried alive?

Dec 8, 2006

thatonekid393 wrote:

RAND0MH3R0 wrote:
That would be the wrost.

Totally.....although it would certainly suck if you have claustrophobia

yeah they use up their oxygen quicker thus dying quicker thus them being a bit more fortunate in the sense that they dunn have to be tortured with the fact that they are in a cffin six feet under

��� user.

Message 81 of 88 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Dec 8, 2006
go kill bill style and punch my way out

Message 82 of 88 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
647 posts

Dec 8, 2006
If I was buried alive, i'd have to rely on the obly thing that could save me; KILL BILL vol II . I' d get really mad for no reason and start punching my coffin really hard, then it would break and i'd swin up through the dirt, head over to the Diner and ask politely for a glass of water.

PM me with your e-mail if you would like to try Gmail. I love Ubuntu
Message 83 of 88 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Dec 8, 2006

ubuntu_USER wrote:
If I was buried alive, i'd have to rely on the obly thing that could save me; KILL BILL vol II . I' d get really mad for no reason and start punching my coffin really hard, then it would break and i'd swin up through the dirt, head over to the Diner and ask politely for a glass of water.

man ii dont get why ppl are talking about kill bill 2 i never saw it does someone get buried alive or something?

��� user.

Message 84 of 88 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
647 posts

Dec 8, 2006

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

ubuntu_USER wrote:

man ii dont get why ppl are talking about kill bill 2 i never saw it does someone get buried alive or something?

Yes, Beatrix Kiddo gets shot in the stomach with a shotgun by a fat hillbilly and then spat on, and then tied up, put in a homemade coffin, they nail it shut and lower her in. Then she uses her teachings and punches her way out of the coffin, "swims" up through the dirt to the surface, crosses the street, sits down, and says: "May I have a glass of water please?" and shes covered in dirt. you have to see those two movies, the first and second Kill Bills.

PM me with your e-mail if you would like to try Gmail. I love Ubuntu
Message 85 of 88 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2462 posts

Dec 8, 2006

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

JakRox wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

JakRox wrote:
Um not put myself in a situation to get buried alive.
I might dig, I have mad gopher skills

i have mad chuck norris skillz ill round house kick myself to the surface

No one except Chuck Norris has Round house kick skills like that you filthy liar.

thats cuz i am chuch norris

Chuch Norris? Chuck Norris's brother or can you just not spell your name?
1...2...3...Kylers
Message 86 of 88 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Dec 8, 2006

ubuntu_USER wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

ubuntu_USER wrote:

Yes, Beatrix Kiddo gets shot in the stomach with a shotgun by a fat hillbilly and then spat on, and then tied up, put in a homemade coffin, they nail it shut and lower her in. Then she uses her teachings and punches her way out of the coffin, "swims" up through the dirt to the surface, crosses the street, sits down, and says: "May I have a glass of water please?" and shes covered in dirt. you have to see those two movies, the first and second Kill Bills.

thats kinda funny lol

��� user.

Message 87 of 88 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Dec 8, 2006

dakid2 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

JakRox wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

JakRox wrote:
Um not put myself in a situation to get buried alive.
I might dig, I have mad gopher skills

i have mad chuck norris skillz ill round house kick myself to the surface

No one except Chuck Norris has Round house kick skills like that you filthy liar.

thats cuz i am chuch norris

Chuch Norris? Chuck Norris's brother or can you just not spell your name?

typo

��� user.

Message 88 of 88 (1 View)
0 Likes