Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/01/2006
Offline
6056 posts
 

Re: what would you do if you were buried alive?

Dec 8, 2006


-ShaDe- wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


Hora-Quan wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


Im confused. wrote:
Buried alive in the snow or dirt?  I could handle the dirt, because I figure I wouldn't have too long.  If it was snow, I would probably have a heard attack.


like if some one thought you were dead and they held a ceremony and everything and they buried you


It sounds like he thinks he's dead either way.


well there have been reported cases of people being buried alive


That happened alot durring the 1700's in England.  They had to dig people up because they were running out of space to burry people and when they did, they discovered that alot of the coffens had scratch marks on them.  They started to attach stings and bells the the wrists of the people and they had people stay up at night to hear them if they did ring.  Thats where the term graveyard watch came from.


**shudders** scary


Im serious.  We learned about this World History 2 last year.


However, there is technology. Now if someone who lost the pulse, because of an uncertain hit on the head will have like this tube if they ever wake up. This tube has like a button that sends a signal to the hospital or wherever it goes and will alert them that someone who is not dead is in a coffin. Of course, the dead wont just wake up and pussh the button. or will them? Smiley Surprised


Well, we're talking about the 1700's, not the 21st century.
Message 61 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/18/2006
Offline
335 posts
 

Re: what would you do if you were buried alive?

Dec 8, 2006
I'd survive by eating worms until the mole people rescued me and crowned me as king!
 
But seriously, I'd probably just try my best to dig a way out, be unsuccessful, and die.
 
I wouldn't worry about those things. Cases like that today are very rare. If your still worried though, ask to be cremated. That's probably what I'll end up doing.
 
And the scratch marks on the coffins reminded me of a little fact. That's what lead people to believe in vampires. People buried alive would scratch on the coffins trying to escape. Sometime, they would leave bloody marks on themselves as they tried to break free of the coffin. People thought that they were the living dead escaping from their coffin ,and the blood stains were from their victims.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
markt3shark.blogspot.com
view it- for everytime you don't, I'll kick a puppy (please, think about the puppies)
Message 62 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/05/2006
Offline
847 posts
 

Re: what would you do if you were buried alive?

Dec 8, 2006


Im confused. wrote:


-ShaDe- wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


Hora-Quan wrote:


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


Im confused. wrote:
Buried alive in the snow or dirt?  I could handle the dirt, because I figure I wouldn't have too long.  If it was snow, I would probably have a heard attack.


like if some one thought you were dead and they held a ceremony and everything and they buried you


It sounds like he thinks he's dead either way.


well there have been reported cases of people being buried alive


That happened alot durring the 1700's in England.  They had to dig people up because they were running out of space to burry people and when they did, they discovered that alot of the coffens had scratch marks on them.  They started to attach stings and bells the the wrists of the people and they had people stay up at night to hear them if they did ring.  Thats where the term graveyard watch came from.


**shudders** scary


Im serious.  We learned about this World History 2 last year.


However, there is technology. Now if someone who lost the pulse, because of an uncertain hit on the head will have like this tube if they ever wake up. This tube has like a button that sends a signal to the hospital or wherever it goes and will alert them that someone who is not dead is in a coffin. Of course, the dead wont just wake up and pussh the button. or will them? Smiley Surprised


Well, we're talking about the 1700's, not the 21st century.


Thats great.
"I loooove you, but what are we going to do?."Ike Turner is the man.
olvidala mejor olvidala,
arrancala de ti que ya tiene otro amor
olvidala mejor olvidala,
arrancala de ti ve y busca otra ilusion

es que no dejan los recuerdos
si yo le ense��e a amar, fui su primer amor
no sale de mi pensamiento
aun ella vive aqui dentro del corazon
Message 63 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/19/2006
Offline
3587 posts
 

Re: what would you do if you were buried alive?

Dec 8, 2006


QQQQ7 wrote:
I'd survive by eating worms until the mole people rescued me and crowned me as king!
 
But seriously, I'd probably just try my best to dig a way out, be unsuccessful, and die.
 
I wouldn't worry about those things. Cases like that today are very rare. If your still worried though, ask to be cremated. That's probably what I'll end up doing.
 
And the scratch marks on the coffins reminded me of a little fact. That's what lead people to believe in vampires. People buried alive would scratch on the coffins trying to escape. Sometime, they would leave bloody marks on themselves as they tried to break free of the coffin. People thought that they were the living dead escaping from their coffin ,and the blood stains were from their victims.


yeah id rather be cremated i dont wanna be skull **bleep**ed by maggots **quotes **bleep** picture**

��� user.

Message 64 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/16/2006
Offline
4587 posts
 

Re: what would you do if you were buried alive?

Dec 8, 2006
try to go to sleep so I would forget about it
Message 65 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/19/2006
Offline
3587 posts
 

Re: what would you do if you were buried alive?

Dec 8, 2006


cv2K8 wrote:
try to go to sleep so I would forget about it


that would be really really hard

��� user.

Message 66 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/24/2005
Offline
9247 posts
 

Re: what would you do if you were buried alive?

Dec 8, 2006
You realize a sattellite phone needs visual with the satellite... Hence rendering them useless underground Smiley Tongue

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


ItchyRichy wrote:
ahh you have buriedindirtoalivofobia.


WTH but in my will i would ask to be buried with a satellite phone and a light



Message 67 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/08/2006
Offline
2487 posts
 

Re: what would you do if you were buried alive?

Dec 8, 2006


Solid_Soldier wrote:
you ever see kill bill? thats what i'd do



i beat ya to it! ha!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 68 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/19/2006
Offline
3587 posts
 

Re: what would you do if you were buried alive?

Dec 8, 2006


ChrisTek wrote:
You realize a sattellite phone needs visual with the satellite... Hence rendering them useless underground Smiley Tongue

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


ItchyRichy wrote:
ahh you have buriedindirtoalivofobia.


WTH but in my will i would ask to be buried with a satellite phone and a light





Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

��� user.

Message 69 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/05/2006
Offline
6938 posts
 

Re: what would you do if you were buried alive?

Dec 8, 2006
Lol, I have always thought about that. I would probably scream and bang untill someone hears me or atleast try to get out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 70 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes