Keyblade Wielder
9688 posts

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006
It would probably have been when I had to get stitches in my chin.  I was leaning back in my chair, then started falling backwards.  I threw myself forward and the corner of the table slices right into the tissue just under my chin.  Blood was all over...cartilege was hanging out...it was gross and hurt terribly.  You never realize how much you use that little tissue and muscle under your chin until you feel a sharp pain when you use it.
Message 51 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
743 posts

Nov 13, 2006
My own worst injury is a few broken bones from soccer, but the craziest injuries that my famly has had is when my brother impaled himself on his handlebars, or when my dad got hit with a pencil out of a dart gun into his eye...

The Allman Brothers Band
Message 52 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12687 posts

Nov 13, 2006
Broken nose.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 53 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Nov 13, 2006

bert2z wrote:
what was it? i still have two that i am stuck in between two i'll let you know soon when i decide lol.

Depends on what you mean by injury, cause Ive had far worse emotional injuries then i have physical, and Ive cracked ibs, fractured bones, screwed up my knees, messed up my wrists.....the dangers of being a Line Men, I cracked my ribs when I was on top of the 150 foot tower. It was cold, wet and the metal was very slippery. I slipped, fell and my fall arestor did its thing and stopped me from falling, I slammed into the tower and cracked a rib. Was still able to climb down on my own but it hurt.
Message 54 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Nov 13, 2006
Broken knee from my car accident.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 55 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Nov 13, 2006
breaking my arm
FTB2 Handle ~ Big.c0j0nes.925

"Death before dishonor."

Message 56 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

Nov 13, 2006
When i was about 6 i was playing tag, and decided that home base was going to be a tree with lots of torns(sp?) in it (not so smart i know). I was running and slapped the tree with my hand. Cut my ring finger in the middle to the point where you could see bone. I think it took 14 stitches to cover it back up.

Message Edited by extrememike on 11-13-2006 09:20 AM
Message 57 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Nov 13, 2006
When I was 11, I dislocated my knee cap.  When it dislocated, I fell...and landed on said knee cap, shattering it. It was easily the most painful experience I've ever had.  It got me out of gym class for the rest of my school career, though. 
Message 58 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Nov 13, 2006
I've never really gotten hurt.
Message 59 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 13, 2006
the worst injury i've ever had was when i was 8 i was doing a really odd trick (won't tell ya what. you'd laugh) and i fell and sliced my chin open and had to go to the emergency room to get 4 or 5 stitches i think. although it is nothing to what happened to my sister. she had to get staples in her head on account that it split open.
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 60 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes