Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006

TheSepheroth wrote:
worst injury, well i was paralyzed for a week for both legs from taking some shot and having a side affect that sucked lol

yea some of those shots suck bad, tetanus boster in my arm = massivly swolen arm that twitced, it hurt agonizingly bad to move it and it would randomly twitch every minuit or so. fenergin shot in my ass = me to start not really feeling my legs and waking up on my bed after about 24 hours...
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3139 posts

Nov 13, 2006

jamaica0535 wrote:

TheSepheroth wrote:
worst injury, well i was paralyzed for a week for both legs from taking some shot and having a side affect that sucked lol

yea some of those shots suck bad, tetanus boster in my arm = massivly swolen arm that twitced, it hurt agonizingly bad to move it and it would randomly twitch every minuit or so. fenergin shot in my ass = me to start not really feeling my legs and waking up on my bed after about 24 hours...

do you both mean medical shots? i thought sepheroth meant whiskey or something
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1774 posts

Nov 13, 2006
I died once...
Click on the Website!!!!....Please?

Clicky Clicky
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Nov 13, 2006

Pepperoni wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

TheSepheroth wrote:

do you both mean medical shots? i thought sepheroth meant whiskey or something

yea i think he meant medical, and i did to. i dont think a shot of alcohol would be a cause for paralysis....
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Nov 13, 2006
i meant medical shots lol and btw that was many years ago i was in elementry school at the time and everyone in school had to write me a letter with a picture saying get better And thats how i met my first lady freind who drew me and a doctor shooting me with a shot in the leg true love lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Nov 13, 2006
i ran crooked while playing w/ a friend... and got caught on a fence... cut my arm pretty deep... should have gotten stitches but didn't want to go to the doctors so now i have a huge scar from it...
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8773 posts

Nov 13, 2006

bert2z wrote:
what was it? i still have two that i am stuck in between two i'll let you know soon when i decide lol.

My worst injury is my arm. when I was getting something at a higher closet, suddenly I fell on the back of the chair I was standing and fractured my arm. after that, I couldn't move my left arm and I was sent to the doctor a week later. Now, since my left is fine I have to rehabilitate my arm by playing a Guitar.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5418 posts

Nov 13, 2006
Ive broken my leg in 8 places, It was a 180* degree compound fracture that broke the skin and cracked out in 8 places

Ive also broken my right clavicle in 3 places and my pinky in two i shatterd my finger and had to have it reconstructed and also i have torn cartiledge in my right knee and lower shin .
Life's A Twitch !
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9178 posts

Re: Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006
i hit my head on a tree stump i went to take a bath (this was years ago), and the water turned dark red! but i didnt need stiches
lol signature
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Nov 13, 2006
A little over two years ago I got a stress fracture in my hip from overtraining for cross country.  I was on crutches for 3 months and I wasn't able to run for 9 months.  When I started again I had to go very slowly for a very short distance.  And two years later I run a 5k in 17:30ish and hopefully a mile this year in 4:30.

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes