Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/04/2005
Offline
10140 posts
 

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006
 

DrGadget wrote:
When I was ten I punched a window and sliced the crap out of my hand.


I did that too. I needed 7 stiches. Five on the top of my hand and 2 on my pinky.
Chuf it out.
Message 31 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Member
Registered:
This widget could not be displayed.
Offline
0 posts
 

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006
about  5 months ago... at a  Motocross track hitting the finish line jump.. it was about 50 ft long.. i was going about 45 MPH hit the lip and a hugenormous gust of wind tipped the bike.. i had to bail off and take the blow on hard packed dirt..

injuries...

-Broken and dislodged right Scapula (shoulder blade)
-two fractured ribs
-punctured and collapsed lung (ribs went through the lung)
-concussion
-stiched up elbow
-serious road rash
-7 days in hosptial

bike damage

-torn grip

all in all i was out of work, and physical activity for 3 months.. still not 100% probably will never get all motion in my shoulder back..
Message 32 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/24/2006
Offline
408 posts
 

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006


RedDragoon wrote:
 

DrGadget wrote:
When I was ten I punched a window and sliced the crap out of my hand.


I did that too. I needed 7 stiches. Five on the top of my hand and 2 on my pinky.


You guys can use those scars to your advantage, just make up some heroic story about standing up for a little kid and punching the bully in the face

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, you should really try it.
Message 33 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006


EuroMagnum wrote:


RedDragoon wrote:
 

DrGadget wrote:
When I was ten I punched a window and sliced the crap out of my hand.


I did that too. I needed 7 stiches. Five on the top of my hand and 2 on my pinky.


You guys can use those scars to your advantage, just make up some heroic story about standing up for a little kid and punching the bully in the face


i cant think of a heroic reason for a knee injury or two 2nd degree burns running along my right arm....
Message 34 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/24/2004
Offline
7054 posts
 

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006


jamaica0535 wrote:


EuroMagnum wrote:


RedDragoon wrote:
 

DrGadget wrote:
When I was ten I punched a window and sliced the crap out of my hand.


I did that too. I needed 7 stiches. Five on the top of my hand and 2 on my pinky.


You guys can use those scars to your advantage, just make up some heroic story about standing up for a little kid and punching the bully in the face


i cant think of a heroic reason for a knee injury or two 2nd degree burns running along my right arm....


Saving a woman in her burning car and it exploded.
PSN id: Home_Slice


Message 35 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/05/2006
Offline
10134 posts
 

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006
I split my wrist wide open on when wheelwell housing for the H2 Hummer while at work. I ended up with 10 stitches and a severed tendon.
Message 36 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006


Home_Slice wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:


EuroMagnum wrote:


RedDragoon wrote:
 

DrGadget wrote:
When I was ten I punched a window and sliced the crap out of my hand.


I did that too. I needed 7 stiches. Five on the top of my hand and 2 on my pinky.


You guys can use those scars to your advantage, just make up some heroic story about standing up for a little kid and punching the bully in the face


i cant think of a heroic reason for a knee injury or two 2nd degree burns running along my right arm....


Saving a woman in her burning car and it exploded.


funny story, i once saw a fliped over car with some people standing away from it on the median of the interstate, it was on fire, and as we were driving by it, it exploded in this massive fireball....
Message 37 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/21/2006
Offline
1534 posts
 

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006
worst injury, well i was paralyzed for a week for both legs from taking some shot and having a side affect that sucked lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 38 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/08/2006
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006
Lesse, I've broken...


both middle fingers while playing basketball

both knees have what's called "floating kneecaps" due to football, soccer, and track injuries

I've broken an ankle playing volleyball, as well as tearing my elbow up pretty good

and my shoulder dosen't work all that well from baseball and tennis.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 39 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/02/2005
Offline
3139 posts
 

Re: what was your worst injury ever?

Nov 13, 2006
i got a concussion once and got two staples in my head
 
and another time i wrecked bike and slammed my chin inro the pavement had to get 8 stitches
Message 40 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes