Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2641 posts

Re: what to do now( scrapbook and art

Dec 26, 2006

Wonder Showzen wrote: Have your girlfriend help you with some ideas or a friend that is a girl.

thats a good way to put it maybe a woman could help more than  a guy  

i want you all to live as if it were your last day on earth and take each day as if it were a gift. we spend too much time worrying about our past and not enough for eternity and now. remember to live laugh and love because its all we can do. seize the day and always say you love the ones who are closest one day they will be gone and we will be left with memories. may your futures treat you kindly

ok paint it black and put a pice of your UNIFOURM on it!!
Photobucket
Message 11 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Dec 26, 2006

KILLZONE-66 wrote:

Wonder Showzen wrote: Have your girlfriend help you with some ideas or a friend that is a girl.

i want you all to live as if it were your last day on earth and take each day as if it were a gift. we spend too much time worrying about our past and not enough for eternity and now. remember to live laugh and love because its all we can do. seize the day and always say you love the ones who are closest one day they will be gone and we will be left with memories. may your futures treat you kindly

i have a few patches
true love waits
Message 12 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2641 posts

Dec 26, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

KILLZONE-66 wrote:

i have a few patches

ok then:smileyhappy:   put some pices of it on front and on the back but dont covere everithing...if you have diffrent coolors the BETTER!!
Photobucket
Message 13 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Dec 26, 2006

KILLZONE-66 wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

KILLZONE-66 wrote:

i have a few patches

ok then:smileyhappy:   put some pices of it on front and on the back but dont covere everithing...if you have diffrent coolors the BETTER!!

most uniform patches are one color
true love waits
Message 14 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes