Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Re: what should i do

Dec 3, 2006

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

swattkidd wrote:
Are you talking FTB 2 or the old game socom 2? but just tell here "this game is not based on violence, the game is not about the violence, this game is about tactic and strategy used by our US NAVY SEALS to fight for freedom" and when you say our US NAVY SEALS stand up raise your voice put your fist at your heart and be proud

MY SITE

That probably work. And tell her if she doesn't let you get the game then you are really joining the US Navy Seals.

i cant im only 12 i think you guy are give funny ideas
Message 11 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Dec 3, 2006

Inventer wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

swattkidd wrote:
Are you talking FTB 2 or the old game socom 2? but just tell here "this game is not based on violence, the game is not about the violence, this game is about tactic and strategy used by our US NAVY SEALS to fight for freedom" and when you say our US NAVY SEALS stand up raise your voice put your fist at your heart and be proud

MY SITE

That probably work. And tell her if she doesn't let you get the game then you are really joining the US Navy Seals.

i cant im only 12 i think you guy are give funny ideas

Just tell her when you turn 18 you're going to join then to see how it is.

Or get someone older and buy the game for you and hide it. I bought my cousin GTA: SA and he hides the game so my aunt doesn't see it.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 12 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Dec 3, 2006

Inventer wrote:

Mythrill wrote:

RedDragoon wrote:

Inventer wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:
Tell her that you have a disease that can only be cured by playing that game. Or that it's educational, one of the two should work.

she not that dumm

Tell her you need the money for a Yearbook or something. Then just go out and buy it.

What if she want to see the yearbook he bought?

im home schooled

Doesn't have to be a yearbook. Anything really will work. Just ask her for money for something that you "need" then go buy your game.
Chuf it out.
Message 13 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1392 posts

Dec 3, 2006
Umm say " Mom you should buy me this game because you love me". Or just do some chores for money.
Message 14 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes