Last Guardian
13770 posts

Re: what should I do about this teacher?

May 13, 2006
Get over it..  You got suspended for a few days in Middle School...Big deal...  You can wait another 2 weeks and then you'll never have to see the **bleep** again... 
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 51 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

May 13, 2006

chickenmaster wrote:
Get over it..  You got suspended for a few days in Middle School...Big deal...  You can wait another 2 weeks and then you'll never have to see the **bleep** again... 

He got suspended because of his personal opinion on the class .
Message 52 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
601 posts

May 13, 2006

MrBungle821 wrote:
Im in middle school band...and we have like 1 1/2 weeks left. So we are preparing for the concert this tuesday. And I am known for talking too. But today, after the song ended(Havendance), I raised my hand and shook it...to add some ephasious...cause playing the tuba is kinda lame with out music. So she pulls me out after class...and asks why I did this. So i told her...cause right now mrs miller, this class has ben sub par...kinda broing....ecti told her truth. So i recieved an office refferal today, and now I have 1 or 2 days of DMC(in school suspension)...so my mom and dad told me to call her and email her, saying I am sorry, which I have done...and asking her if we could schedule a time in the morning so we could have a
"1 on 1" talk. I have done all ive said before....Do you think this could work at any slight chance?

that sucks nards
X-box 360 fund= $305.80
Nintendo wii fund= $000.00
Message 53 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3761 posts

May 13, 2006
yea...im just gonna take it...and when I actually get my future job(Oropedic Surgeon), I will go to her grave and laugh!
Message 54 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Dec 5, 2006
Dont think it will
No Current Sig.
Message 55 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6089 posts

Dec 5, 2006

FieryKaos wrote:
That was an incredibly stupid thing for you teacher to do. Just because you didn't like the class you get suspended? It's pathetic how schools run these days.

Yeah. You should not feel at any fault at all. Congrats to you for telling the teacher what you thought. You need not even be sorry, or say so.

By the way, doesn't an "in school suspension" defeat the purpose of suspension?
PM me if you can decrypt the following:
fW Pz9Xvut 6x4UkDf cYdtw5 urcDK lpgxL +x+f J3o ndoD S9JUcpDVRb zAHabg /6NSb WZW3 bl6 0Mxs0j agV+ Y3DeWjJfbR, WQl3 zojLK M64mddEvY UPMot 49Oc VZZO60 9x4pT

Your hint is: "12345" (You NEED this to get it)
Another hint: Encryptor is spelled with a -or, not -er
Another: Where do you go when you need help? Why would I tell you how to spell "encryptor?"
And another: You won't have to leave this browser window to figure it out
Finally someone got it: Congrats to SecretAgentMan on 7/13/07
Message 56 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes