Fender Bender
3761 posts

Re: what should I do about this teacher?

May 11, 2006

devilsoftruth wrote:
do nothing, Karma is a uknowwhat

I said the same thing...and this year...Karma hasnt been on my side...so mabey High School will be better?
Message 41 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3761 posts

May 12, 2006
UPDATE: Well I talked to her on the phone, and she seemed almost nice...(ehh)...so now, we are going to talk at 7:30....mabey if karma..
Message 42 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11132 posts

May 12, 2006
w t f...you got in school suspension for telling your teacher that class had been sorta boring lately....omg

Message 43 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3380 posts

May 12, 2006

MrBungle821 wrote:

Vultric wrote:

MrBungle821 wrote:
well, I think I dont want to,get a lawyer into this until I see that Mrs. Harris does anything,else...but I will call David tonight

It wouldnt hurt to call a laywer and find out what he or she thinks about it.
,btw maybe you should mention your getting a laywer during your 1 on 1 if you dont get one.

ehh, then she could like sue me for threatning her...remember I am 14, so not all 100% rights are granted

if,you did threaten her then thats something you left out before. if you,didnt its her word vs yours.. btw you cant be sued for threating,someone, thats more a police thing less of a court thing.

Message 44 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
615 posts

May 12, 2006

,MrBungle821 wrote:
Im in middle school band...and we have like 1 1/2 weeks left. So we are preparing for the concert this tuesday. And I am known for talking too. But today, after the song ended(Havendance), I raised my hand and shook it...to add some ephasious...cause playing the tuba is kinda lame with out music. So she pulls me out after class...and asks why I did this. So i told her...cause right now mrs miller, this class has ben sub par...kinda broing....ecti told her truth. So i recieved an office refferal today, and now I have 1 or 2 days of DMC(in school suspension)...so my mom and dad told me to call her and email her, saying I am sorry, which I have done...and asking her if we could schedule a time in the morning so we could have a
"1 on 1" talk. I have done all ive said before....Do you think this could work at any slight chance?

Damn thats horrible I HATE in school suspensions and my principles like 90 somethin lol and just sitting in a quiet room with her at her desk doin crap and doin your work freaks me out for some reason lol. Bu tywah try talking to her.
BF2:MC MikeMan, M1K3M4N, and ^INTIMIDITATION^. The last one is my sniping only name so yeah.
Message 45 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3761 posts

May 13, 2006
well, i had my talk with her...and it turns out i got a DMC(in school suspension) next wednesday and thursday....which I should only get 1..but oh well...Mrs. Harris is an a$$ hole who lied to me and my mom..on the office refearl 1/2 of it was false...Im pissed...and my mom is on her side because she too is a teacher...dang im pissed...Also they both said they emailed my mom, which included all the information, and they were both lieing...to my face! and my mom....god dang...why? I have 1 1/2 weeks left of f'n school...
Message 46 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
532 posts

May 13, 2006

,Vultric wrote:

,MrBungle821 wrote:
Im in middle school band...and we have like 1 1/2 weeks left. So we are preparing for the concert this tuesday. And I am known for talking too. But today, after the song ended(Havendance), I raised my hand and shook it...to add some ephasious...cause playing the tuba is kinda lame with out music. So she pulls me out after class...and asks why I did this. So i told her...cause right now mrs miller, this class has ben sub par...kinda broing....ecti told her truth. So i recieved an office refferal today, and now I have 1 or 2 days of DMC(in school suspension)...so my mom and dad told me to call her and email her, saying I am sorry, which I have done...and asking her if we could schedule a time in the morning so we could have a
"1 on 1" talk. I have done all ive said before....Do you think this could work at any slight chance?

if thats all you said, Id say get a lawyer. Most of the time schools do things that arent really legal. Worked for me.

id give the same advice. from what you said (if that is all that happened) then i don't see why she did that to you..... Maybe she was in a bad mood. but there is no reason to take it out on someone.
Message 47 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
532 posts

May 13, 2006

,John1821 wrote:
Well swearing in middle school isn't one of the best things to do. Teachers take it a lot more serious at that age. Heck, high school is when I started swearing like nobody's business.

thats exactly right
Message 48 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3761 posts

May 13, 2006

,Jason#2 wrote:

,Vultric wrote:

,MrBungle821 wrote:

if thats all you said, Id say get a lawyer. Most of the time schools do things that arent really legal. Worked for me.

id give the same advice. from what you said (if that is all that happened) then i don't see why she did that to you..... Maybe she was in a bad mood. but there is no reason to take it out on someone.

well, I cant do anything right now...my mom is like PMS'ing..this is starting to piss me off...aint karma a b*****
Message 49 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

May 13, 2006

,MrBungle821 wrote:

Sorry, but just....WOW

Message 50 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes