Treasure Hunter
9425 posts

Re: what should I do about this teacher?

May 11, 2006

B-A-M wrote:

,sthpark7791 wrote:
Word of Advice: Don't speak the truth. (Anyone remember the kid who turned in a swiss army knife and almost got expelled?)

I think it would work. Depends on if you're the "good kid" or the "bad kid" in the class. The good kids usually get benefits.

hahahaha, wth!? what was that about?

Yea, this kid came to school and noticed he had his pocket knife in his pocket because he was doing some yard work the day before. So, thinking he'll be a good kid, he goes to the office and hands it in. (Kinda forgot what happened next) So then he gets in trouble for carring a weapon on school property and gets suppened. They prolly got a lawer and got him back in school and maybe sued. That's what I would have done.
Message 11 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

May 11, 2006
at that "1 on 1" talk; she will say something stupid on being distrespectful, and then you say **bleep** is this?!!?
Written in very small characters one word, which could be deciphered, but it was hard to tell whether it should be read as independent or interdependent

PSU handle: NewbieSmack
Gaming PSN handle: Mistah_Kurtz
Message 12 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

May 11, 2006

FieryKaos wrote:
That was an incredibly stupid thing for you teacher to do. Just because you didn't like the class you get suspended? It's pathetic how schools run these days.

Yeah, I have to agree.
I would rather die of thirst than drink from the cup of mediocrity.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 13 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8676 posts

May 11, 2006

,MacUsr wrote:

,B-A-M wrote:

,sthpark7791 wrote:
Word of Advice: Don't speak the truth. (Anyone remember the kid who turned in a swiss army knife and almost got expelled?)

I think it would work. Depends on if you're the "good kid" or the "bad kid" in the class. The good kids usually get benefits.

hahahaha, wth!? what was that about?
Yea, this kid came to school and noticed he had his pocket knife in his pocket because he was doing some yard work the day before. So, thinking he'll be a good kid, he goes to the office and hands it in. (Kinda forgot what happened next) So then he gets in trouble for carring a weapon on school property and gets suppened. They prolly got a lawer and got him back in school and maybe sued. That's what I would have done.

This country is going straight to hellSmiley Indifferent
Message 14 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

May 11, 2006
  i was in detention in grade 8 last year for touching this kids seater(we had just put in the "0 tolorince, and no body contact rule") and my freind was in detention for kicking a kid in the face. well half way though the detention the principal calls me out and gives me a week in school suspension for touching a kids sweater while me freind simply got a lunch detention for kicking a kid in the face. i was like wth!?

.....point of the story, middle school is retarded
Message 15 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3761 posts

May 11, 2006
we might get no tolarnace...but my mother is hopefully coming to this "1 on 1" talk...and if not, Id take my dad, but he can be an a$$ hole sometimes...man, this gut feeling sucks...my other teacher gave me a DMC on tuesday for saying "I took a piss"...I think im going to just keep my mouth shut the rest of the year after this....

and hopefully I can get through it without having the HS band directors too pissed...And I better be godly on our tryouts... but man, High School just sounds better..and what we did in the school(trail for a day), it was 100x's better....god I hate Mrs. Sherrie Miller/Simpson

Message Edited by MrBungle821 on 05-11-2006 04:49 PM

Message 16 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

May 11, 2006

MrBungle821 wrote:
we might get no tolarnace...but my mother is hopefully coming to this "1 on 1" talk...and if not, Id take my dad, but he can be an a$$ hole sometimes...man, this gut feeling sucks...my other teacher gave me a DMC on tuesday for saying "I took a piss"...I think im going to just keep my mouth shut the rest of the year after this....

what kind of a school is this???
Written in very small characters one word, which could be deciphered, but it was hard to tell whether it should be read as independent or interdependent

Message 17 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3761 posts

May 11, 2006

NewbieSmack wrote:

MrBungle821 wrote:

this is just a normal middle school here in Carrollton...but we have an ass hole of an Assistant Principle..who gave out a out of school suspension for a kid who just said "da**"
Message 18 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

May 11, 2006

MrBungle821 wrote:

NewbieSmack wrote:

MrBungle821 wrote:

this is just a normal middle school here in Carrollton...but we have an ass hole of an Assistant Principle..who gave out a out of school suspension for a kid who just said "da**"

im glad i never went to that school

Message 19 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3463 posts

May 11, 2006
Well swearing in middle school isn't one of the best things to do. Teachers take it a lot more serious at that age. Heck, high school is when I started swearing like nobody's business.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 20 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes