May 11 2006
By: frishmans92 Fender Bender 3761 posts

what should I do about this teacher?

55 replies 3 views Edited May 11, 2006
Im in middle school band...and we have like 1 1/2 weeks left. So we are preparing for the concert this tuesday. And I am known for talking too. But today, after the song ended(Havendance), I raised my hand and shook it...to add some ephasious...cause playing the tuba is kinda lame with out music. So she pulls me out after class...and asks why I did this. So i told her...cause right now mrs miller, this class has ben sub par...kinda broing....ecti told her truth. So i recieved an office refferal today, and now I have 1 or 2 days of DMC(in school suspension)...so my mom and dad told me to call her and email her, saying I am sorry, which I have done...and asking her if we could schedule a time in the morning so we could have a
"1 on 1" talk. I have done all ive said before....Do you think this could work at any slight chance?
Message 1 of 56 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8676 posts

Re: what should I do about this teacher?

May 11, 2006
That was an incredibly stupid thing for you teacher to do. Just because you didn't like the class you get suspended? It's pathetic how schools run these days.
Message 2 of 56 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3380 posts

May 11, 2006

MrBungle821 wrote:
Im in middle school,band...and we have like 1 1/2 weeks left. So we are preparing for the,concert this tuesday. And I am known for talking too. But today, after,the song ended(Havendance), I raised my hand and shook it...to add some,ephasious...cause playing the tuba is kinda lame with out music. So she,pulls me out after class...and asks why I did this. So i told,her...cause right now mrs miller, this class has ben sub par...kinda,broing....ecti told her truth. So i recieved an office refferal today,,and now I have 1 or 2 days of DMC(in school suspension)...so my mom and,dad told me to call her and email her, saying I am sorry, which I have,done...and asking her if we could schedule a time in the morning so we,could have a
"1 on 1" talk. I have done all ive said before....Do you think this could work at any slight chance?

if thats all you said, Id say get a lawyer. Most of the time schools do things that arent really legal. Worked for me.

Message 3 of 56 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25087 posts

May 11, 2006
Word of Advice: Don't speak the truth. (Anyone remember the kid who turned in a swiss army knife and almost got expelled?)

I think it would work. Depends on if you're the "good kid" or the "bad kid" in the class. The good kids usually get benefits.

think different
Message 4 of 56 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9425 posts

May 11, 2006
Sometimes not telling the truth is the best thing. Doubt it'll work, teachers don't usually take away punishments. Unless you have Mr. C as a teacher! Forgot to do your homework? He'll say just hand it in tomorrow morning
Message 5 of 56 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3463 posts

May 11, 2006
Being suspended for not liking the class. That is the dumbest thing that I've ever heard. You should print out all of the replies and show it to the teacher to show that she did a bad thing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 6 of 56 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

May 11, 2006

,sthpark7791 wrote:
Word of Advice: Don't speak the truth. (Anyone remember the kid who turned in a swiss army knife and almost got expelled?)

I think it would work. Depends on if you're the "good kid" or the "bad kid" in the class. The good kids usually get benefits.

hahahaha, wth!? what was that about?
Message 7 of 56 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3761 posts

May 11, 2006
Well, I was a really good kid in class...last year..but this year, I talk, goof around, but when time comes UIL, Meyerson in Downtown Dallas, ect. I get really serious...but idk...I said what I previously said up there...and also I mentioned that I am just simply trying to have some more fun...I was the 7th grader in the to band last year...and my older friends helped me laugh, and have fun...so thats what I am doing for my 7th grade friend, who is in my shoes right now...This is such bull...my mom and dad are so pissed....idk what I can do...and about the lawyer, idk... I could talk to my uncle(lawyer) about the law...and she wrote on the office referal as I disrespected her...so ofcrouse Mrs. Harris gave me the stupid DMC(in school suspension) for as I said, either 1 or 2 days. But do you thnk this major sucking up could help get anything done?
Message 8 of 56 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

May 11, 2006
things like that made me hate middle school
Written in very small characters one word, which could be deciphered, but it was hard to tell whether it should be read as independent or interdependent

PSU handle: NewbieSmack
Gaming PSN handle: Mistah_Kurtz
Message 9 of 56 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3463 posts

May 11, 2006
Don't suck up. Most teachers can see right threw that. You sent them an e-mail apologizing for what you did, all you have to do is talk to her. Make sure that your parents are there, so they can stick up for you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 10 of 56 (3 Views)
0 Likes