MVP Support
7106 posts

Re: what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?....

Nov 29, 2012

bm2919 wrote:
If they rear end you isn't always the person who rear ended yous fault?

Usually yes, but not always (like Speedy said).  I know someone who was in a similar situation but decided to slam the brakes and forced an accident.  The police saw it happen, so he was at fault.

Message 41 of 46 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2374 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

It's hard to say, I haven't really done anything awfully dumb in my life. I think the dumbest thing I have done is throw my money away on expensive stuff, I tend to break it a week or two later. For example, I bought a few laptops in the $2,000 range, and they never lasted me more than 2 months. Then again, I don't really care about money...

Message 42 of 46 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
576 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Back when I was about 14 maybe 15, well I wear visually challenged (glasses wearer). Just another day at the lake, I dove in without removing them. Parents weren't too pleased about that.

Another time(wasn't me personally), we were out fishing and my Uncle was putting a fish on the stringer, but before resecuring the stringer,  tosses the stringer into water.

Message 43 of 46 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Just a few days ago I decided to play hide and seek with my grown family of 20 and over aged peeps. 

Problem one, I forgot to tell people the game had started. Problem two, Since no one even bothered to

look for me , They all left the house to see a movie and have dinner and I crouched in the same position

for 4 AND A HALF HOURS!!

Message 44 of 46 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 2, 2012

WombyBastion wrote:

Just a few days ago I decided to play hide and seek with my grown family of 20 and over aged peeps. 

Problem one, I forgot to tell people the game had started. Problem two, Since no one even bothered to

look for me , They all left the house to see a movie and have dinner and I crouched in the same position

for 4 AND A HALF HOURS!!

haha that made me 

The dumbest thing I remember doing is frantically looking for my cell phone, I mean I was in panic mode, all the while im looking for my cell phone im talking to my buddy on the phone that im looking for.

PSN - Vallez93
Message 45 of 46 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Dec 2, 2012

WombyBastion wrote:

for 4 AND A HALF HOURS!!

Where were you hiding?

Message 46 of 46 (46 Views)
0 Likes