Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/24/2005
Offline
25087 posts
 

Re: what do you think of the computer I am building

Dec 12, 2006


supersonicman wrote:


Codeblue1296 wrote:
what is Xandros



the operating system that I will use till july 15
july 15 is when I get windows xp with 2gb ram sticks


why don't u just download windows.

also..have you looked into macs?

think different
Message 11 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
3303 posts
 

Re: what do you think of the computer I am building

Dec 12, 2006
Make everything better.  Mainly more ram and better drives.
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 12 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2005
Offline
510 posts
 

Re: what do you think of the computer I am building

Dec 12, 2006


sthpark7791 wrote:


PSP/PS2/XBOX/GC/DS wrote:


supersonicman wrote:
it has
2.66 Ghz dual core pentium d
512mb Ram
xandros Home edition
80gb 7200 rpm hard drive
16x dvd drive
Apex PC-115 case
ecs p4m800pro-m mobo


go for 1gig ram and a faster dvd drive, both are too slow


7200 RPM is fine.


Xandros is linux.




thats the hard drive speed
Message 13 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/12/2006
Offline
3182 posts
 

Re: what do you think of the computer I am building

Dec 12, 2006


sthpark7791 wrote:


supersonicman wrote:


Codeblue1296 wrote:
what is Xandros



the operating system that I will use till july 15
july 15 is when I get windows xp with 2gb ram sticks


why don't u just download windows.

also..have you looked into macs?


cause I am on a 300 dollar budget and I am at my limit and how can I get window for free huh
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2005
Offline
510 posts
 

Re: what do you think of the computer I am building

Dec 12, 2006


supersonicman wrote:


sthpark7791 wrote:


supersonicman wrote:


Codeblue1296 wrote:
what is Xandros



the operating system that I will use till july 15
july 15 is when I get windows xp with 2gb ram sticks


why don't u just download windows.

also..have you looked into macs?


cause I am on a 300 dollar budget and I am at my limit and how can I get window for free huh


yeah, windows is really expensive
Message 15 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: what do you think of the computer I am building

Dec 12, 2006
8/10
Message 16 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/12/2006
Offline
3182 posts
 

Re: what do you think of the computer I am building

Dec 12, 2006


eman94 wrote:
8/10



on what why an 8
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 17 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/09/2006
Offline
3027 posts
 

Re: what do you think of the computer I am building

Dec 12, 2006


supersonicman wrote:
it has
2.66 Ghz dual core pentium d
512mb Ram
xandros Home edition
80gb 7200 rpm hard drive
16x dvd drive
Apex PC-115 case
ecs p4m800pro-m mobo


What is yor total budget?
Message 18 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/12/2006
Offline
3182 posts
 

Re: what do you think of the computer I am building

Dec 12, 2006


Ilovecows wrote:


supersonicman wrote:
it has
2.66 Ghz dual core pentium d
512mb Ram
xandros Home edition
80gb 7200 rpm hard drive
16x dvd drive
Apex PC-115 case
ecs p4m800pro-m mobo


What is yor total budget?


300 dollars
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 19 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/09/2006
Offline
3027 posts
 

Re: what do you think of the computer I am building

Dec 12, 2006
^Which pentium D are you getting?
Message 20 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes