Nov 15 2006
By: ratchetmaniac~ Hekseville Citizen 286 posts

what can you do as a multi tasker?

12 replies 1 views Edited Nov 15, 2006
i can play internet checkers, listen to music, post on PSU and watch movies on my psp!
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 1 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Re: what can you do as a multi tasker?

Nov 15, 2006
i thought this would be a funny board.
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 2 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 15, 2006
i can post here and tell you that you don't need to bump something two minutes old

Message 3 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 15, 2006
oh right. i'm still new here. i've been a member for about 5 days.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 4 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 15, 2006
I CAN multi-task, but I prefer not to, I do the task better if I just focus on it, for example, homeworkSmiley Tongue
APPLE SPY
Message 5 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 15, 2006
oh really?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 6 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Nov 15, 2006
Hmm.  I can talk on the phone, listen to music, eat, and play starcraft (well) at the same time.
A recent study showed that 100% of these studies aren't true.
Message 7 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4613 posts

Nov 15, 2006
And uh, the majority of people are either in school or just got out a bit ago.

Photobucket

Message 8 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Wonder Showzen wrote:
And uh, the majority of people are either in school or just got out a bit ago.

I got out 6 hours agoSmiley Very Happy Lol, living in Europe sucks for the boardsSmiley Sad Oh well, at least O.C, and now rachet, are here tons when I amSmiley Tongue
APPLE SPY
Message 9 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 15, 2006
i can tell that you really want to be my friend Aowen. and my name is ratchetmaniac!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 10 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes