Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: wats the point of music...wat is it

Jan 8, 2007

Whit3boy wrote:

TokyoKid930 wrote:
Wow, haha, how could you not like music ?

Anyways, music sets the mood for me.

If I'm about to work out, put on some "Pump Up" songs like songs you'd break dance to or something.
If you're at a party, put on the dance, trance, electronica and what not.
I listen to J-Pop, Alternative, and Rap too and I just slam 'em whenever I want.
Yeah, it does make you happy sometimes.

Yeah, when when you get songs, you don't have to delete them to put new ones on. You only MOVE them, but that's usually only the case with iPod shuffles or something with little storage. With ipod nano and bigger, you can just cram hundreds of new songs and not worry about not having enough space.

wooo i got a 1gig nano with 85 songs =D

Living breathing example right here, haha
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7955 posts

Jan 8, 2007

TokyoKid930 wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

TokyoKid930 wrote:
Wow, haha, how could you not like music ?

Anyways, music sets the mood for me.

If I'm about to work out, put on some "Pump Up" songs like songs you'd break dance to or something.
If you're at a party, put on the dance, trance, electronica and what not.
I listen to J-Pop, Alternative, and Rap too and I just slam 'em whenever I want.
Yeah, it does make you happy sometimes.

Yeah, when when you get songs, you don't have to delete them to put new ones on. You only MOVE them, but that's usually only the case with iPod shuffles or something with little storage. With ipod nano and bigger, you can just cram hundreds of new songs and not worry about not having enough space.

wooo i got a 1gig nano with 85 songs =D

Living breathing example right here, haha

hehe
the thing is i dont delete them
i keep em and listen to em when i feel like it
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1320 posts

Jan 8, 2007
Asking the point of music is an incredibly ignorant statement.  Music is a form of expression that takes both talent and creativity, if done right.  The sad thing is that the music on the radio and MTV in todays world is complete garbage.  As for mp3 players and IPod, **bleep** them.  They are only the downfall to come for CDs or any actual form of purchasing your music.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Jan 8, 2007
ohh then you must be old
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Jan 8, 2007
Interesting why you say that. What is the internet? Why are you using it to ask that question?

Your statement is the truth(although quite bent) not many people now days actually spend the money on CD's and rip them to their hd. I think I can say most people download music from limewire, kazaa etc. And me, I don't load 600 songs onto my iPod only to delete them, I keep the songs on my computer to listen to later.

But you my friend, are a dying breed(for lack of better term). It's not only Apple iPods(or MP3 players in general) that people buy, theres CD players, Minidisk's, tape players(not really) and even Sattelite radios now. With all of the options to buy music players, and global uprise in economy, alot more people are buying them, so to come accross someone like you is a rare occasion.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 8, 2007

twopoundtay wrote:
Asking the point of music is an incredibly ignorant statement.  Music is a form of expression that takes both talent and creativity, if done right.  The sad thing is that the music on the radio and MTV in todays world is complete garbage.  As for mp3 players and IPod, **bleep** them.  They are only the downfall to come for CDs or any actual form of purchasing your music.

Alright, you have fun carrying your hundreds of CD's around in a nice CD Album while we have our thousands of CD's in our pocket
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Jan 8, 2007
Wow... I don't know where to start.  Music is just amazing.  The sounds make me feel good, the expression of a person's passion, the art to it.  It's one of the most primal ways to communicate, sounds that everyone can recognize, even if they don't understand the lyrics.  Playing music is so much better than listening to it though.  Nothing feels better then sitting down behind my drumset and playing hours worth of songs, nothing feels better then going on a stage and playing.  You get a feeling of pride knowing you created such great sounds, and hearing other people's.  I really can't describe the feeling that music gives me except that it's amazing.

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11637 posts

Jan 8, 2007
i dont listren to the radio cause i listen to music thats not on the radio
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (2 Views)