Highlighted
Aug 24 2012
By: rustyrue3117 Uncharted Territory 1921 posts

wait a sec.

12 replies 265 views Edited Aug 24, 2012
So i saw on ign something about the uncharted movie and i had no idea they were making one and first thought that came to mind "awesome" apparently mark wahlberg is suppoused to be playing nathan drake,also well i already knew about this one lionsgate is working on a dead island movie,oh and hey with all these games hitting the silver screen i thought how about an infamous movie perhaps jason stathem,or even the guy from the new preminuim rush movie forgot his name but didnt you just think to yourself cole magrath while seeing him in the trailer,well anyways now i know this thread i will have people saying oh go post this on the dead island,uncharted,and infamous forums but i dont go there and i wanted to share this with someone so i thought who better then my fellow forumers.
Message 1 of 13 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Re: wait a sec.

Aug 24, 2012

They should make a crash bandicoot movie. I would love to see how it turns out.

Message 2 of 13 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 24, 2012
^uber fanboyism
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 3 of 13 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Aug 24, 2012
They should stop video game movies already. Not one of them ever turned out good.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 4 of 13 (234 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

They should make a crash bandicoot movie. I would love to see how it turns out.

But he's so irrelevant now, aside from the fact that people want him in this game.

Also, they're in talks to make an Assassin's Creed movie (Sony studios). I'm hesitant to be excited because, video game movies are so rarely good. I feel like it would just taint the franchise for me. I like InFamous, and Uncharted the way they are. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 5 of 13 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Aug 24, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
So i saw on ign something about the uncharted movie and i had no idea they were making one and first thought that came to mind "awesome" apparently mark wahlberg is suppoused to be playing nathan drake,also well i already knew about this one lionsgate is working on a dead island movie,oh and hey with all these games hitting the silver screen i thought how about an infamous movie perhaps jason stathem,or even the guy from the new preminuim rush movie forgot his name but didnt you just think to yourself cole magrath while seeing him in the trailer,well anyways now i know this thread i will have people saying oh go post this on the dead island,uncharted,and infamous forums but i dont go there and i wanted to share this with someone so i thought who better then my fellow forumers.

By the way, they've been off and on production for Uncharted.

It has nothing to do with the Uncharted Game, and supposedly it

involves Drake Treasure hunting with his "Family".

-- チームクーパースライ ! --
Message 6 of 13 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 24, 2012
Infamous movie would be cool
Message 7 of 13 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Aug 24, 2012

They're also making an Assassin's Creed movie.

Oh, and when I saw the Premium Rush trailer, I honestly thought it was an inFamous movie. lol the guy looks a lot like Cole MacGrath.

Message 8 of 13 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Nak_Assassin wrote:

They're also making an Assassin's Creed movie.

Oh, and when I saw the Premium Rush trailer, I honestly thought it was an inFamous movie. lol the guy looks a lot like Cole MacGrath.

Assassin's. . .

-- チームクーパースライ ! --
Message 9 of 13 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 24, 2012
I though assassins creed movie came out a while ago
Message 10 of 13 (195 Views)
0 Likes