Reply
Highlighted
Jan 14 2007
By: flamindemon5000~ Fender Bender 3476 posts
Offline

voice?

8 replies 3 views Edited Jan 14, 2007
is there anyway to change a persons voice lol?other than surgery.im 16 an my voice is deep ,real deep.i dont like it cause i sound boring as hell lol,and sometimes people kinda ignore me cause they cant hear my low monotone voice lol.then i also cant scream at all!so yeah thayts my problem.it sucks


Message 1 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2006
Offline
5734 posts
 

Re: voice?

Jan 14, 2007
Message 2 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: voice?

Jan 14, 2007


flamindemon5000 wrote:
is there anyway to change a persons voice lol?other than surgery.im 16 an my voice is deep ,real deep.i dont like it cause i sound boring as hell lol,and sometimes people kinda ignore me cause they cant hear my low monotone voice lol.then i also cant scream at all!so yeah thayts my problem.it sucks


Sorry, I don't think you can change your voice.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 3 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/09/2005
Offline
3851 posts
 

Re: voice?

Jan 14, 2007
And people call you a 30 year old child molester in online games lol.

Message 4 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/02/2006
Offline
3675 posts
 

Re: voice?

Jan 14, 2007
have you tried squeezing your Ba.......nvm
Photobucket
Message 5 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/04/2004
Offline
3476 posts
 

Re: voice?

Jan 14, 2007
hahaha that would be hilarious...lol its not THAT kinda deep well iono i dont listen to my voice alot lol....cause my voice sounds diff. when im talking(im sure it does with everyone else)

Jtboy wrote:
And people call you a 30 year old child molester in online games lol.





Message 6 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/09/2005
Offline
3851 posts
 

Re: voice?

Jan 14, 2007
it funny when people start making fun of the guy with a deep vioce. Yeah it sounds differnt. its like you never know what your vioce sounds like cuz if you record it it still sounds differnt.

flamindemon5000 wrote:
hahaha that would be hilarious...lol its not THAT kinda deep well iono i dont listen to my voice alot lol....cause my voice sounds diff. when im talking(im sure it does with everyone else)

Jtboy wrote:
And people call you a 30 year old child molester in online games lol.







Message 7 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
7575 posts
 

Re: voice?

Jan 14, 2007
yeah i have a very deep vioce and im 13, i hate it, but i still get chicksSmiley Very Happy
Photobucket
Message 8 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
8643 posts
 

Re: Re: voice?

Jan 14, 2007
My voice is also deep
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 9 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes