Umbrella Scientist
14001 posts

Re: vista theme?

Apr 10, 2007

Nat0snake wrote:
Softpedia might be really slow for you as it is with me.  If it is then just google Vista Transformation Pack 6 and you should be able to find it.

it is....13kbps..............
Message 11 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

Apr 10, 2007

nick_da_foo wrote:
i dont want windows vista since i hear its crap and my comp doesnt have the best ram/video card.....so where can i get a vista theme?

I totally agree with the green part, but why get a theme when you could just get Mac OS X?

This post in no way reflects the opinion of Apple Inc. This was not intended to start a fight.

If you were smart enough to read this sentence forward, put it in your sig.
Message 12 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1175 posts

Apr 10, 2007
I like the looks of vista, but i can wait till they fix all the other bugs and whatnot.  So..thats what? 4 years?
Wohoo lagger hehe.

Message Edited by LegendofMe on 04-09-2007 06:51 PM
Message 13 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14001 posts

Apr 10, 2007

Major_Nono wrote:

nick_da_foo wrote:
i dont want windows vista since i hear its crap and my comp doesnt have the best ram/video card.....so where can i get a vista theme?

I totally agree with the green part, but why get a theme when you could just get Mac OS X?

This post in no way reflects the opinion of Apple Inc. This was not intended to start a fight.

i want a mac book but there very expensive
Message 14 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5703 posts

Apr 10, 2007

Major_Nono wrote:

nick_da_foo wrote:

because there are better ways to waste money
Message 15 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes