Reply
Sep 10 2013
By: tylerlanternfan Splicer 88 posts
Offline

top 10 hardest bosses

60 replies 206 views Edited Sep 10, 2013

your pick on hardest bosses

good at umvc3
Message 1 of 61 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6980 posts
 

Re: top 10 hardest bosses

Sep 10, 2013

Marauder Shields from Mass Effect 3 on insane difficulty

 

Spoiler
uhhh

 

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 2 of 61 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/29/2009
Offline
1616 posts
 

Re: top 10 hardest bosses

Sep 10, 2013

 

M Bison from Street Fighter 3 Alpha. Very tough and frustrating. If you lose to him, had to start all the way from the beggining.

Zeus on God Of War while playing it on Chaos Mode.

Gouken- Street Fighter IV. the list of stuff you have to do just to face him before that was a nice little challenge also

Diablo in Inferno Mode for the first time

Shadow Queen from Paper Mario

Tabuu from Smash Brother Brawl

Fontaine from Bioshock

Shao Kahn from MK 2

Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts

Mike Tyson from Punchout. even though i didnt get to play it, watching my brother throw a fit was funny and he said it was one of the hardest boss fights he been through

 

this list has no order.  just was going by what popped in my head first

 

Message 3 of 61 (187 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: top 10 hardest bosses

Sep 10, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

Marauder Shields from Mass Effect 3 on insane difficulty

 

Spoiler
uhhh

 


You mean when.....

Spoiler
Shepard is stumbling to the Citadel during the last mission? That guy was easy to kill. A few headshots and he's dead....
 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 4 of 61 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/02/2012
Offline
2125 posts
 

Re: top 10 hardest bosses

Sep 10, 2013

Yiazmat from FFXII

Penance from FFX

Lingering Sentiment(Terra) from KH2:FM

 


Message 5 of 61 (169 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6980 posts
 

Re: top 10 hardest bosses

Sep 10, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

JayJay2515 wrote:

Marauder Shields from Mass Effect 3 on insane difficulty

 

Spoiler
uhhh

 


You mean when.....

Spoiler
Shepard is stumbling to the Citadel during the last mission? That guy was easy to kill. A few headshots and he's dead....

You must not have played it on insane then, that pistol's rate of fire is dumb slow plus the Marauder does more damage.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 6 of 61 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: top 10 hardest bosses

Sep 10, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

JayJay2515 wrote:

Marauder Shields from Mass Effect 3 on insane difficulty

 

Spoiler
uhhh

 


You mean when.....

Spoiler
Shepard is stumbling to the Citadel during the last mission? That guy was easy to kill. A few headshots and he's dead....

You must not have played it on insane then, that pistol's rate of fire is dumb slow plus the Marauder does more damage.


Actually, I did play it on Insane, I have the platinum. Smiley Tongue

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 7 of 61 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2013
Offline
1465 posts
 

Re: top 10 hardest bosses

Sep 10, 2013

Battletoads for NES

 

never GOT to the boss, hardest game ive ever played

 photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 8 of 61 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6980 posts
 

Re: top 10 hardest bosses

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

As do I  

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 9 of 61 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6980 posts
 

Re: top 10 hardest bosses

Sep 10, 2013

Xigbar from KH2

 

broken controllers

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 10 of 61 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes