Reply
Dec 03 2006
By: themonkeyboy88 Fender Bender 3381 posts
Offline

today at work

13 replies 3 views Edited Dec 3, 2006
Ok, so today im at work folding some clothes, when this man walks up to me and asks me a question. I watched him as he was walking twords me, thought he looked familiar, then the second he started talking, it hit me. HE WAS BRYAN CUPITO!
Message 1 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: today at work

Dec 3, 2006
who is that?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 2 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2005
Offline
4095 posts
 

Re: today at work

Dec 3, 2006
bryan cupito. wow.

monkeyboy7ag wrote:
Ok, so today im at work folding some clothes, when this man walks up to me and asks me a question. I watched him as he was walking twords me, thought he looked familiar, then the second he started talking, it hit me. HE WAS BRYAN CUPITO!




Message 3 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/17/2003
Offline
3381 posts
 

Re: today at work

Dec 3, 2006


Gnar_Kill wrote:
who is that?


Starting QB for the Gophers
Message 4 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/08/2006
Offline
4003 posts
 

Re: today at work

Dec 3, 2006


monkeyboy7ag wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:
who is that?


Starting QB for the Gophers


i couldve swore he was starting QB for the Hamsters...
Message 5 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2006
Offline
8440 posts
 

Re: today at work

Dec 3, 2006
Horray! What did you say? Or did you scream like a little girl and jump up and down crying and fanning your face?
Message 6 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/08/2006
Offline
2881 posts
 

Re: today at work

Dec 3, 2006


monkeyboy7ag wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:
who is that?


Starting QB for the Gophers


dude thats awesome!!
Photobucket
Join www.technicallity.com
|Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669).|

Message 7 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: today at work

Dec 3, 2006


Jtuell wrote:
bryan cupito. wow.

monkeyboy7ag wrote:
Ok, so today im at work folding some clothes, when this man walks up to me and asks me a question. I watched him as he was walking twords me, thought he looked familiar, then the second he started talking, it hit me. HE WAS BRYAN CUPITO!






well im not a football freak like you probably are...soo me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 8 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/17/2003
Offline
3381 posts
 

Re: today at work

Dec 3, 2006


Hofman101 wrote:
Horray! What did you say? Or did you scream like a little girl and jump up and down crying and fanning your face?


nope, just answered his question and let him be
Message 9 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2005
Offline
4095 posts
 

Re: today at work

Dec 3, 2006


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Jtuell wrote:
bryan cupito. wow.

monkeyboy7ag wrote:
Ok, so today im at work folding some clothes, when this man walks up to me and asks me a question. I watched him as he was walking twords me, thought he looked familiar, then the second he started talking, it hit me. HE WAS BRYAN CUPITO!






well im not a football freak like you probably are...soo me.


huh??

and the thing about the hamsters was BLEEPING hilarious
Message 10 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes