Treasure Hunter
7915 posts

Re: the subject is too long to put here so in post.

Nov 15, 2006
Hey next time, just try punching a pillow. It's very therapetuic.......... especially if you hit it really hard..
Photobucket
REAL PSN I USE: eagles3613
Mike Vick wudddup
Message 21 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 15, 2006
this board is about something you wish you could do to your computer.
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 22 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Xoolio wrote:

Solid_Raiden wrote:

Grateful Dead wrote:
Me > You

Me > you > Him

Everything < Me

everything < you < CHUCK NORRIS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 23 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 15, 2006
what is it with you and chuck norris? i made this board so people could think of crazy things to do to their computers.
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 24 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4830 posts

Nov 15, 2006

ratchetmaniac wrote:
what is it with you and chuck norris? i made this board so people could think of crazy things to do to their computers.

Ok then...
I want to run over a computer with a truck, set it on fire, throw it down a hill, and set it on fire, again.
Message 25 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 15, 2006
good one!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 26 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes