Nov 15 2006
By: ratchetmaniac~ Hekseville Citizen 286 posts

the subject is too long to put here so in post.

25 replies 1 views Edited Nov 15, 2006
there have been times when i felt like destroynig my computer. have had times like that and what crazy thing would you havedone to it? i would take a machine gun and blast at it until ammo was gone and then i'd  take a sledge hammer and start pounding it and THEN i would throw it in a pit of acid PLUS take whatever remains were left and send them to space in a rocket and then have it explode!MWAHAHAHHA!
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 1 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Re: the subject is too long to put here so in post.

Nov 15, 2006

ratchetmaniac wrote:
there have been times when i felt like destroynig my computer. have had times like that and what crazy thing would you havedone to it? i would take a machine gun and blast at it until ammo was gone and then i'd  take a sledge hammer and start pounding it and THEN i would throw it in a pit of acid PLUS take whatever remains were left and send them to space in a rocket and then have it explode!MWAHAHAHHA!

Its called Anger Management.
venom
Message 2 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12141 posts

Nov 15, 2006
Me > You
Message 3 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Grateful Dead wrote:
Me > You

Me > you > Him
venom
Message 4 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 15, 2006
oh come on. everyone has had times like that!
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 5 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 15, 2006

ratchetmaniac wrote:
oh come on. everyone has had times like that!

Hi ratchet:smileyhappy: Sorry about the other day, lets just be friends:smileyhappy: Anyways, I used to be with my old HORRIBLE laptop, but now my PC is awesome and I built it so it feels more special:smileyhappy:

Message Edited by Aowen on 11-14-2006 04:29 PM
APPLE SPY
Message 6 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2212 posts

Nov 15, 2006
Now ask yourself how you could have handled that in a more constructive manner.
Message 7 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 15, 2006
i thought this would be hilarious. because i would read what people would have done to there computer( not that they would actually do it, just for laughs)

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 8 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3850 posts

Nov 15, 2006
advice: do something other than staying indoors on your computer or video games, and do sports or something.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 9 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 15, 2006

ratchetmaniac wrote:
i thought this would be hilarious. because i would read what people would have done to there computer( not that they would actually do it, just for laughs)

Ah well...accualy..once I got my new computer, I took my old laptop, and threw it up into the air, and just smashed it with rocks:smileyvery-happy: It felt goooood.:smileywink:
APPLE SPY
Message 10 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes