Highlighted
Nov 15 2006
By: ratchetmaniac~ Hekseville Citizen 286 posts

the subject is too long to put here so in post.

25 replies 2 views Edited Nov 15, 2006
there have been times when i felt like destroynig my computer. have had times like that and what crazy thing would you havedone to it? i would take a machine gun and blast at it until ammo was gone and then i'd  take a sledge hammer and start pounding it and THEN i would throw it in a pit of acid PLUS take whatever remains were left and send them to space in a rocket and then have it explode!MWAHAHAHHA!
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 1 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Re: the subject is too long to put here so in post.

Nov 15, 2006

ratchetmaniac wrote:
there have been times when i felt like destroynig my computer. have had times like that and what crazy thing would you havedone to it? i would take a machine gun and blast at it until ammo was gone and then i'd  take a sledge hammer and start pounding it and THEN i would throw it in a pit of acid PLUS take whatever remains were left and send them to space in a rocket and then have it explode!MWAHAHAHHA!

Its called Anger Management.
venom
Message 2 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12141 posts

Nov 15, 2006
Me > You
Message 3 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Grateful Dead wrote:
Me > You

Me > you > Him
venom
Message 4 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 15, 2006
oh come on. everyone has had times like that!
" This doll is cursed." Shopowner. Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a free frogert!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The frogert is also cursed." Homer Simpson, "That's bad." Shopowner, "But it comes with a choice of topping!" Homer Simpson, "That's good." Shopowner, "The toppings contain potassium benzoate." Silence. Shopowner, "That's bad." Homer Simpson, "Can i go now?"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 5 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 15, 2006

ratchetmaniac wrote:
oh come on. everyone has had times like that!

Hi ratchetSmiley Happy Sorry about the other day, lets just be friendsSmiley Happy Anyways, I used to be with my old HORRIBLE laptop, but now my PC is awesome and I built it so it feels more specialSmiley Happy

Message Edited by Aowen on 11-14-2006 04:29 PM
APPLE SPY
Message 6 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2212 posts

Nov 15, 2006
Now ask yourself how you could have handled that in a more constructive manner.
Message 7 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 15, 2006
i thought this would be hilarious. because i would read what people would have done to there computer( not that they would actually do it, just for laughs)

(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Message 8 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3850 posts

Nov 15, 2006
advice: do something other than staying indoors on your computer or video games, and do sports or something.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 9 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 15, 2006

ratchetmaniac wrote:
i thought this would be hilarious. because i would read what people would have done to there computer( not that they would actually do it, just for laughs)

Ah well...accualy..once I got my new computer, I took my old laptop, and threw it up into the air, and just smashed it with rocksSmiley Very Happy It felt goooood.Smiley Wink
APPLE SPY
Message 10 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes