Dec 8, 2006
Yeah i left early lol
Message 11 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Re: the boards were pretty depresing last night

Dec 8, 2006
We all need to experience a little bit of sadness in some form. For if we do not we will not truly know how good we have it.

But, I do agree that if you never experience any sadness in your life, you should get on your knees and pray to God you don't experience it Smiley Tongue
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 12 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2462 posts

Dec 8, 2006

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

dakid2 wrote:

nameismmm wrote:
wow yall are extremely emotional... well that succs go to LA or watts or compton and live there for 4 months and see how quicc your mind changes on death

ya LA, the city of G4Y...im sure its emotionally tragic

im guessing ur kinda homophobic? why do have crap against them? they havnt done anything to you. and if you are homophobic... its homophobic's that are most insecure about their sexual orientation

when the hell did i say i had something against them? dont put words in my mouth...you dont know **bleep** about me...dont act like you do
1...2...3...Kylers
Message 13 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Dec 8, 2006

dakid2 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

dakid2 wrote:

nameismmm wrote:
wow yall are extremely emotional... well that succs go to LA or watts or compton and live there for 4 months and see how quicc your mind changes on death

im guessing ur kinda homophobic? why do have crap against them? they havnt done anything to you. and if you are homophobic... its homophobic's that are most insecure about their sexual orientation

when the hell did i say i had something against them? dont put words in my mouth...you dont know **bleep** about me...dont act like you do

someone posted something about them being part of a G>A>Y straight alligience club or something then u started flaming g>a>ys

��� user.

Message 14 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2462 posts

Dec 8, 2006

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

dakid2 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

dakid2 wrote:

nameismmm wrote:

someone posted something about them being part of a G>A>Y straight alligience club or something then u started flaming g>a>ys

are you on crank? what are you talking about?
1...2...3...Kylers
Message 15 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Dec 8, 2006

dakid2 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

dakid2 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

dakid2 wrote:

nameismmm wrote:

i dont really feel like searching it up now but yes i remember i dunno if it was yesterday or the day b4 problabl yesterday but w/e soembody posted something about them joining this club with g>a>ys and like just promoting a positive message or sumthing

��� user.

Message 16 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2462 posts

Dec 8, 2006

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

dakid2 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

dakid2 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

dakid2 wrote:

nameismmm wrote:

i dont really feel like searching it up now but yes i remember i dunno if it was yesterday or the day b4 problabl yesterday but w/e soembody posted something about them joining this club with g>a>ys and like just promoting a positive message or sumthing

so you're assuming that i read that and am now taking it out on this piece of crap thread? you are mental...and i never even flamed...wth?
1...2...3...Kylers
Message 17 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4471 posts

Dec 8, 2006
I think we should all take the time to watch Christmas with The Cure to cheer us up....

"All my presents are simply dreadful..."

Uh....I meant whoa today is back wards day so uhh...

eehw! tiuq gnieb os ome syug!
Message 18 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Dec 8, 2006
The pantera guy thread is still up
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 19 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes