Reply
Highlighted
Dec 08 2006
By: (XX44XX)GaMeR~ Fender Bender 3587 posts
Offline

the boards were pretty depresing last night

18 replies 1 views Edited Dec 8, 2006
for those of you that were here u know what im talking about all these death threads

��� user.

Message 1 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: the boards were pretty depresing last night

Dec 8, 2006
yeha and its a shame that you add to the mayhem with your pointless spam. *tear*
venom
Message 2 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
19346 posts
 

Re: the boards were pretty depresing last night

Dec 8, 2006


Solid_Raiden wrote:
yeha and its a shame that you add to the mayhem with your pointless spam. *tear*

Tears aren't always the best expressions.

*cut*
Message 3 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/22/2006
Offline
2382 posts
 

Re: the boards were pretty depresing last night

Dec 8, 2006


PSPFourLife wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
yeha and its a shame that you add to the mayhem with your pointless spam. *tear*

Tears aren't always the best expressions.

*cut*


neither is Cut.

*Emo Things*
In times of economic uncertainty, the world turns to Open Source

http://www.youtube.com/OprahDust
Message 4 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: the boards were pretty depresing last night

Dec 8, 2006


OprahDust wrote:


PSPFourLife wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
yeha and its a shame that you add to the mayhem with your pointless spam. *tear*

Tears aren't always the best expressions.

*cut*


neither is Cut.

*Emo Things*


But life isnt worth being Emo. So I'll just stay a hockey playing stoner.
venom
Message 5 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/19/2006
Offline
3587 posts
 

Re: the boards were pretty depresing last night

Dec 8, 2006


OprahDust wrote:


PSPFourLife wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
yeha and its a shame that you add to the mayhem with your pointless spam. *tear*

Tears aren't always the best expressions.

*cut*


neither is Cut.

*Emo Things*


**gothic stuff** thats better

��� user.

Message 6 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2006
Offline
3630 posts
 

Re: the boards were pretty depresing last night

Dec 8, 2006
wow yall are extremely emotional... well that succs go to LA or watts or compton and live there for 4 months and see how quicc your mind changes on death
Photobucket
Message 7 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/29/2005
Offline
2462 posts
 

Re: the boards were pretty depresing last night

Dec 8, 2006
thanks for bringing it back...you need attention?
1...2...3...Kylers
Message 8 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/29/2005
Offline
2462 posts
 

Re: the boards were pretty depresing last night

Dec 8, 2006


nameismmm wrote:
wow yall are extremely emotional... well that succs go to LA or watts or compton and live there for 4 months and see how quicc your mind changes on death



ya LA, the city of G4Y...im sure its emotionally tragic
1...2...3...Kylers
Message 9 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/19/2006
Offline
3587 posts
 

Re: the boards were pretty depresing last night

Dec 8, 2006


dakid2 wrote:


nameismmm wrote:
wow yall are extremely emotional... well that succs go to LA or watts or compton and live there for 4 months and see how quicc your mind changes on death



ya LA, the city of G4Y...im sure its emotionally tragic


im guessing ur kinda homophobic? why do have crap against them? they havnt done anything to you. and if you are homophobic... its homophobic's that are most insecure about their sexual orientation

��� user.

Message 10 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes