Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 28 2013
By: XBLAMBASSADOR First Son 3 posts

sunkNathes Blog on Games

3 replies 1927 views Edited Mar 28, 2013
Hey, my name is Nathan Im new here so I just wanted to introduce myself. Some of you may know me from Support on yahoo and xbox live. Im an XBL Ambassador. However I would like to introduce this blog. I will be posting information about new games that will be coming soon to Playstation Network. So basically it is a way of finding out what a game is like, before it comes out. Some of you may be thinking "and how is he ment to do that, when the game has not been published?" Well, my seceret is the msdn developers Network and Microsoft Game Studios, as well as the game demmos that are available on PC. So, before I leave you with this post. Lets introduce the first review on Army aof Two Devils Cartel. Yes, you are back with the two blood thirsty fighters, however this time they are fighting against drugs. For those of you that havent heared of this game before, let me introduce it for you. This game is developed by EA. Throughout the game you will control one of Two charictors, as they fight their way through endless battles to eliminate all sources of harmfil drugs. When playing, you will be able to edit and costumize your weppons and masks, before making your way on another online or campaign play. You can play with friends in split screen or multiplayer. Or if you want, you can play on your own too. However, any move you make could have a deadly consiquence for you and your team. So think about what you do, as it is not like COD My review I think it is an amazing game and I would recomend you try the demmo before you buy. That way you will not waste your monney if you dont like it. After personall experiance, this is a game that will test your stratergys and your ability to work fast. It will test your ability to create and show off your designes, But dont take by word for it, why dont you try it and post what you think Thanks for reading
Message 1 of 4 (1,927 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: sunkNathes Blog on Games

Mar 28, 2013

Sorry about the structure, this is different from blogging on XBL, im sure I will get used to it though

Message 2 of 4 (1,799 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31081 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

XBLAMBASSADOR wrote:

Sorry about the structure, this is different from blogging on XBL, im sure I will get used to it though

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy.

Some sentences & paragraphs would be good, it's tough to read the way it is!

Also isn't most of your stuff XBOX related, your PSN ID is a bit of a giveaway!

Are you trying to break out into PS?

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 4 (1,672 Views)
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

Hi, sorry for seeming a bit of a threat here. However I would like to tell you that Microsoft is unawere of this account. Any information that is on here will not be passedover to Microsoft, unless it a support issue with their game.

I would also like to say that I do not like to break the rules and hack other users, I have had people banned for breaking the rules and hacking and I know how it feels to be hacked. If this name is a bit of a problem, i will happly change it for you. The reason why this account wask created was because people from playstation that had issues with microsoft games on playstation where getting directed to us ambassadors. Personaly to access these forums and speek to you guys, i needed an account. So I created one. I would like to say thanks for your feedback, and I will make sure that my name is changed so you dont feel threatend.

I respect everyones views and I am not here to advertise Xbox live in any way. I am not here to gather information for Xbox live in anyway. However if you have any feedback on my games when I publish them, I will ask playstation before doing anything on Playstation support or the playstation fourums.

Thanks

Message 4 of 4 (26 Views)
0 Likes