Reply
Nov 19 2006
By: ConflagrantCrow~ Wastelander 845 posts
Offline

stupid iPod

9 replies 1 views Edited Nov 19, 2006
I have a 20 GB Photo iPod. Is there anyway to boost the bass up a lot? I'm listening to some Nakatomi Plaza and the bass plays good on my PC but I can't hear it that good on my iPod. Apple needs to start implementing better sound chips into their products.





Message Edited by Conflagrant Crow on 11-19-2006 08:34 AM
Message 3 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/31/2006
Offline
1081 posts
 

Re: stupid iPod

Nov 19, 2006
Try Zuneage..

WhiteClouds
Message 1 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: stupid iPod

Nov 19, 2006
There are ways, but it most likely has NOTHING to do with you iPod. It's most likely your cheap-ass earphones:smileyhappy: To get good bass in earphones you gotta pay $60+
APPLE SPY
Message 2 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/07/2005
Offline
845 posts
 

Re: stupid iPod

Nov 19, 2006


Aowen wrote:
There are ways, but it most likely has NOTHING to do with you iPod. It's most likely your cheap-ass earphones:smileyhappy: To get good bass in earphones you gotta pay $60+


Nope, I can hear the bass fine with my earphones on my PC.
Message 4 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2005
Offline
3059 posts
 

Re: stupid iPod

Nov 19, 2006


Conflagrant Crow wrote:
I have a 20 GB Photo iPod. Is there anyway to boost the bass up a lot? I'm listening to some Nakatomi Plaza and the bass plays good on my PC but I can't hear it that good on my iPod. Apple needs to start implementing better sound chips into their products.





Message Edited by Conflagrant Crow on 11-19-2006 08:34 AM


It's that your PC colors the sound and artificially adds bass. The iPod doesn't do this. It has a "flat" response that doesn't color sound.
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 5 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/07/2005
Offline
845 posts
 

Re: stupid iPod

Nov 19, 2006


wrote:


Conflagrant Crow wrote:
I have a 20 GB Photo iPod. Is there anyway to boost the bass up a lot? I'm listening to some Nakatomi Plaza and the bass plays good on my PC but I can't hear it that good on my iPod. Apple needs to start implementing better sound chips into their products.





Message Edited by Conflagrant Crow on 11-19-2006 08:34 AM


It's that your PC colors the sound and artificially adds bass. The iPod doesn't do this. It has a "flat" response that doesn't color sound.


Interesting.
Message 6 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/25/2006
Offline
2090 posts
 

Re: stupid iPod

Nov 19, 2006
if you have itunes right click go into Get Info then go to Options and  that will configure it to have more bass
Photobucket
Message 7 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2006
Offline
7280 posts
 

Re: stupid iPod

Nov 19, 2006
I have a few iPods, the 30gb photo has like no bass at all, i bought it on eBay a year ago.

Conflagrant Crow wrote:
I have a 20 GB Photo iPod. Is there anyway to boost the bass up a lot? I'm listening to some Nakatomi Plaza and the bass plays good on my PC but I can't hear it that good on my iPod. Apple needs to start implementing better sound chips into their products.





Message Edited by Conflagrant Crow on 11-19-2006 08:34 AM


Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 8 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/05/2006
Offline
6938 posts
 

Re: stupid iPod

Nov 19, 2006
Settings>eq>bass  On the iPod
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/02/2005
Offline
5282 posts
 

Re: stupid iPod

Nov 19, 2006
yess use the eq settings
Message 10 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes