Gaming Beast
2488 posts

Re: strange letter in Oblivion

Nov 27, 2006
what are examples of hte fable questions?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 61 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4750 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Overclocked Cellist wrote:

a_chil wrote:
Man, I still need to get Oblivion .  I asked for it for christmas for PC, as I still don't have a damn 360 Either, and there isn't a chance for a PS3.  I wonder how my X600 Pro would handle it... .  Here's my specs, I'm expecting low-medium for all settings and absolutely no fancy grass/ hdr/ AA/af:
  • 128MB Radeon X600 PRO
  • 1GB DDR ram
  • 2.8 GHZ Pentium Dual Core
  • 200GB HDD (500 total, 1 300GB external)
Man it sucks to have a dell Smiley SadSmiley Indifferent.  Then again, there's always oldblivion (you can run it on a 256 ram/ 1.6 ghz processor/ FX5200 ffs).

Low-medium settings. I'd upgrade that video card.

I can't.  It's a proprietary dell PSU, so I can't replace the video card due to power issues .

Message 62 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 27, 2006

SnowBob wrote:
what are examples of hte fable questions?

no ones talking about fable in here

Message 63 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
924 posts

Nov 27, 2006
No,and it's kinda ovies why,isn't it?
It's coz this is an obblivion thead about a random letter.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 64 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 27, 2006

a_chil wrote:

a_chil wrote:
Man, I still need to get Oblivion .  I asked for it for christmas for PC, as I still don't have a damn 360 Either, and there isn't a chance for a PS3.  I wonder how my X600 Pro would handle it... .  Here's my specs, I'm expecting low-medium for all settings and absolutely no fancy grass/ hdr/ AA/af:
  • 128MB Radeon X600 PRO
  • 1GB DDR ram
Man it sucks to have a dell Smiley SadSmiley Indifferent.  Then again, there's always oldblivion (you can run it on a 256 ram/ 1.6 ghz processor/ FX5200 ffs).

I can't.  It's a proprietary dell PSU, so I can't replace the video card due to power issues .

For quite a bit less than $100 you can upgrade your power supply to something that'll handle anything you throw at it. Then, for another $300 or so (that price is going down rapidly since the new DX10 cards are out) you can get a 7950GT that'll handle Oblivion no problem at max settings.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 65 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Nov 28, 2006

a_chil wrote:

a_chil wrote:
  • 128MB Radeon X600 PRO
  • 1GB DDR ram

The newer Dells are actually really easy to swap components out of.  They use a clip system in most places so you don't even need a screw driver.  Replacing a power supply is easy, too.  Just be sure not to cross a red wire and blue wire if you value your life.
Message 66 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Nov 28, 2006
Hey, I bumped this because I had a quick question.  I read online that you can be cleansed of Vampirism by just praying at a church altar if it's within the first 3 days of the time you contract it.  Here's the problem.  I haven't exactly been the most holy of players and I get rejected every time I try to use the altar or any of the smaller altars around it.  How can I redeem myself?
Message 67 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 28, 2006

Spo8 wrote:
Hey, I bumped this because I had a quick question.  I read online that you can be cleansed of Vampirism by just praying at a church altar if it's within the first 3 days of the time you contract it.  Here's the problem.  I haven't exactly been the most holy of players and I get rejected every time I try to use the altar or any of the smaller altars around it.  How can I redeem myself?

you can't , as far as i kno..

why dont you jus do the quest way for the cure, you get some good stuff

Message 68 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5134 posts

Nov 28, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

If you have a bounty, you need to 'repent' of your sins. AKA, get rid of your bounty before you can be healed. As for myself, I just carry a lot of Cure Disease potions with me, it helps a ton!
~G.A.P.~ Member since Oct 29/04 - PS3 Fund = Got one. Smiley Very Happy

Message 69 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10987 posts

Nov 28, 2006
Man I need to start playing Oblivion again. I stopped cuz I got other games
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 70 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes