Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Re: strange letter in Oblivion

Nov 27, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

CNNboy wrote:
This game sounds like a blast, but I am afraid  I would become too addicted to it. LOL

I still love your sig fudge... 

You have no idea how good it is.

And I just became a vampire (I'm actually surprised it took this long).  First to have some fun with it, can anyone tell me how to use my new powers?  I'm going to get it cured though, so does anyone know where that quest starts?

the cure for vampirism i think starts in skingrad, cuz

SPOILER!!

the king dude there is also a vamp, and i remeber going ther a lot..
also, some place way in the middle of nowhere south of cheydinhall, but thats later on

Message 31 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

Overclocked Cellist wrote:

fudge101man wrote:

Nice to know I'm not the only one that's still crazy about Oblivion after a year .

Yeah it's a fun game. I accidentally attacked a mages guild member and got kicked out so i'm just killing the guards now . It's fun when they say "is that all you've got?" and then I blast them with this fire spell and they fly backwards.

Yeah, I'm still a newbie when it comes to Oblivion though. I need to get my skill level up. I completed the "main" quest thingy, joined the Mages and Fighters Guild and I'm thinking of becoming part of the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild. I just don't want to not be a mage .

If you like stealing things, the thing you get once you get to the top of the Thieve's guild is totally worth the work it takes to get there.

jus the cowl is worth it..

Message 32 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

CNNboy wrote:
This game sounds like a blast, but I am afraid  I would become too addicted to it. LOL

I still love your sig fudge... 

You have no idea how good it is.

And I just became a vampire (I'm actually surprised it took this long).  First to have some fun with it, can anyone tell me how to use my new powers?  I'm going to get it cured though, so does anyone know where that quest starts?

Just go to where it has spells and it'll have vampire powers in the "special" section. Believe me it's a pain being  a vampire and doing the quest. It's at the bottom of the page here http://faqs.ign.com/articles/698/698793p1.html
Message 33 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Nov 27, 2006

crovax3000 wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

fudge101man wrote:

Nice to know I'm not the only one that's still crazy about Oblivion after a year .

Yeah it's a fun game. I accidentally attacked a mages guild member and got kicked out so i'm just killing the guards now . It's fun when they say "is that all you've got?" and then I blast them with this fire spell and they fly backwards.

Yeah, I'm still a newbie when it comes to Oblivion though. I need to get my skill level up. I completed the "main" quest thingy, joined the Mages and Fighters Guild and I'm thinking of becoming part of the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild. I just don't want to not be a mage .

If you like stealing things, the thing you get once you get to the top of the Thieve's guild is totally worth the work it takes to get there.

The cowl is what I was talking about, I just didn't want to ruin the surprise.
Message 34 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

crovax3000 wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

fudge101man wrote:

The cowl is what I was talking about, I just didn't want to ruin the surprise.

..... how am i gonna save this turkey....

i meant the COW!! yea, thats the ticket!! Smiley Tongue

Message 35 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Nov 27, 2006
I was wondering something the other day.  Since everyone in Oblivion has a place and identity, they're not randomly made, wouldn't it be possible to kill every single person in the game?
Message 36 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Spo8 wrote:
I was wondering something the other day.  Since everyone in Oblivion has a place and identity, they're not randomly made, wouldn't it be possible to kill every single person in the game?

Yes. I've wiped out the whole Imperial City once . No one respawned and I got bored so I had to reload the game .
Message 37 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

I think many people just "go unconcious" and wake up later. And gaurds are just randomly replaced, aren't they? I'm not sure.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 38 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

I think many people just "go unconcious" and wake up later. And gaurds are just randomly replaced, aren't they? I'm not sure.

guards are replaced, but the bodies stay

Message 39 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

Only some people go unconcious. I'm not sure about guards, they're everywhere .
Message 40 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes