Big Daddy
21050 posts

Re: strange letter in Oblivion

Nov 27, 2006

Overclocked Cellist wrote:
Nice to know I'm not the only one that's still crazy about Oblivion after a year .

Yeah it's a fun game. I accidentally attacked a mages guild member and got kicked out so i'm just killing the guards now . It's fun when they say "is that all you've got?" and then I blast them with this fire spell and they fly backwards.
Message 11 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Nov 27, 2006
This game sounds like a blast, but I am afraid  I would become too addicted to it. LOL

I still love your sig fudge... 

Message 12 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 27, 2006

fudge101man wrote:

Nice to know I'm not the only one that's still crazy about Oblivion after a year .

Yeah it's a fun game. I accidentally attacked a mages guild member and got kicked out so i'm just killing the guards now . It's fun when they say "is that all you've got?" and then I blast them with this fire spell and they fly backwards.

Yeah, I'm still a newbie when it comes to Oblivion though. I need to get my skill level up. I completed the "main" quest thingy, joined the Mages and Fighters Guild and I'm thinking of becoming part of the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild. I just don't want to not be a mage .
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 13 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 27, 2006

CNNboy wrote:
This game sounds like a blast, but I am afraid  I would become too addicted to it. LOL

Me too!
Message 14 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 27, 2006

fudge101man wrote:

Yeah, I'm still a newbie when it comes to Oblivion though. I need to get my skill level up. I completed the "main" quest thingy, joined the Mages and Fighters Guild and I'm thinking of becoming part of the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild. I just don't want to not be a mage .

u dont have to be a mage, im full on thief, and got arch mage in the guild

Message 15 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Nov 27, 2006

CNNboy wrote:

It's not that addicting once you beat everything. I haven't played it in a while but I finally am and it's great . Thanks about the sig comments both of you. And overclocked, did you get Umbra and the Imperial Dragon Armor?
Message 16 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 27, 2006

fudge101man wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

It's not that addicting once you beat everything. I haven't played it in a while but I finally am and it's great . Thanks about the sig comments both of you. And overclocked, did you get Umbra and the Imperial Dragon Armor?

I know I'm supposed to pick up the Armor, but where? I tried using the quest map red marker thingy, but it was blank.

What the heck is Umbra?

Message Edited by Overclocked Cellist on 11-26-2006 11:13 PM
Message 17 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Nov 27, 2006

fudge101man wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

I know I'm supposed to pick up the Armor, but where? I tried using the quest map red marker thingy, but it was blank.

What the heck is Umbra?

Just go to the Imperial Armory. You know you have to wait two weeks (in the game) to get it right? Umbra is a very good sword the link is here http://ezinearticles.com/?Umbra-Quest-and-other-Unique-Quests-from-Oblivion&id=186928
Message 18 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 27, 2006

fudge101man wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

What the heck is Umbra?

a special sword that you get thru a mini-quest, have to be lvl 20-ish
they actually ripped that sword off from morrowind..

Message 19 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 27, 2006

fudge101man wrote:

fudge101man wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

What the heck is Umbra?

Just go to the Imperial Armory. You know you have to wait two weeks (in the game) to get it right? Umbra is a very good sword the link is here http://ezinearticles.com/?Umbra-Quest-and-other-Unique-Quests-from-Oblivion&id=186928

Armory...I think I know where that is.

Thanks for the link! I've been looking for something like that.

I'm off to go play some Oblivion. See you!
Message 20 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes