Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Re: strange letter in Oblivion

Nov 28, 2006

Fritzke wrote:

Spo8 wrote:
Hey, I bumped this because I had a quick question.  I read online that you can be cleansed of Vampirism by just praying at a church altar if it's within the first 3 days of the time you contract it.  Here's the problem.  I haven't exactly been the most holy of players and I get rejected every time I try to use the altar or any of the smaller altars around it.  How can I redeem myself?

If you have a bounty, you need to 'repent' of your sins. AKA, get rid of your bounty before you can be healed. As for myself, I just carry a lot of Cure Disease potions with me, it helps a ton!

I drank a Cure Disease and it didn't do anything.  I was trying to avoid the quest because I've heard it's a pain.  I'm pretty sure I don't have a bounty, since I've been walking around cities all day and no one has stopped me.
Message 71 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 28, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

Fritzke wrote:

Spo8 wrote:
Hey, I bumped this because I had a quick question.  I read online that you can be cleansed of Vampirism by just praying at a church altar if it's within the first 3 days of the time you contract it.  Here's the problem.  I haven't exactly been the most holy of players and I get rejected every time I try to use the altar or any of the smaller altars around it.  How can I redeem myself?

If you have a bounty, you need to 'repent' of your sins. AKA, get rid of your bounty before you can be healed. As for myself, I just carry a lot of Cure Disease potions with me, it helps a ton!

I drank a Cure Disease and it didn't do anything.  I was trying to avoid the quest because I've heard it's a pain.  I'm pretty sure I don't have a bounty, since I've been walking around cities all day and no one has stopped me.

well, it doesnt sound like ur that far along in the vampirism, then
ppl wont talk to you, but as for stopping i dont think they fight you for no reason or anything..

Message 72 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 28, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

Fritzke wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

Cure Disease...

Try Cure Poisen instead.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 73 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Nov 28, 2006

Overclocked Cellist wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

Fritzke wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

Cure Disease...

Try Cure Poisen instead.

none of the basic ones work on vampirism, unless you cure it the first couple days, i believe

Message 74 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Nov 28, 2006

crovax3000 wrote:

Overclocked Cellist wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

Fritzke wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

Cure Disease...

Try Cure Poisen instead.

none of the basic ones work on vampirism, unless you cure it the first couple days, i believe

I actually had saved right before I went to sleep, so I reloaded and I'm walking around waiting to level, but I want to find a cure first.  I'll try the bounty thing tomorrow, but for now I need to get going on some homework.
Message 75 of 75 (1 View)
0 Likes