Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10408 posts
 

Re: some naruto and dbz fans out there?

Dec 18, 2012


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 11 of 35 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: some naruto and dbz fans out there?

Dec 19, 2012

DBZ Budokai 2 Tenkaichi for PS2 was the best one imo, haven't played the one Deadend showed.

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 12 of 35 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
117 posts
 

Re: some naruto and dbz fans out there?

Dec 19, 2012
Very big fan of Dragonball since i was a kid. DB, DBZ, DBGT and of course the movies...Love them all.

Favorite villain and overall character has always been Broly for me. There's something about a uncontrollable, extremely powerful maniac that caught my interest...and to top it all off he's a saiyan.

Op feel free to add me. PSN : EagleRyan
Message 13 of 35 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: some naruto and dbz fans out there?

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

EagleRyan wrote:

Favorite villain and overall character has always been Broly for me. There's something about a uncontrollable, extremely powerful maniac that caught my interest...and to top it all off he's a saiyan.

 

 

Yeah but that was more of a slaughter.... The whole match he was just murking everybody (Broly is one bad **bleep**) .

It was like one move that had a effect on Broly, And even then he stilled survived.

 

1v1 against anyone and I do believe Broly would win except for the shadow dragons.

 

 


deadend123 wrote:

 

I have to get that game... Im slippin

Message 14 of 35 (187 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10408 posts
 

Re: some naruto and dbz fans out there?

Dec 19, 2012

Are you guys aware of DBZ Budokai HD Collection? Smiley Happy It only has the first and third Budokais.


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 15 of 35 (183 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
117 posts
 

Re: some naruto and dbz fans out there?

Dec 19, 2012

Yeah speedy, Broly is a beast! I think he's only villain who was in 3 different movies if you include bio Broly. 

 

 

in the first one no one could even phase him until the very end with the triple kamehamha. Even then he still comes back lol.

 

I always wondered why they never showed him in the episodes when they show all the villains in hell or when all the villains come back to life .. I think that episode is in GT

Message 16 of 35 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
117 posts
 

Re: some naruto and dbz fans out there?

Dec 19, 2012

@ deadend, yeah I'm aware that its out but I haven't gotteN around to buying it.

 

do you have it? If so, how is it?

Message 17 of 35 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10408 posts
 

Re: some naruto and dbz fans out there?

Dec 19, 2012

EagleRyan wrote:

@ deadend, yeah I'm aware that its out but I haven't gotteN around to buying it.

 

do you have it? If so, how is it?


It's pretty cool. All the theme songs are replaced with new themes, and it's an easy plat.

 


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 18 of 35 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10408 posts
 

Re: some naruto and dbz fans out there?

Dec 19, 2012

EagleRyan wrote:

Yeah speedy, Broly is a beast! I think he's only villain who was in 3 different movies if you include bio Broly. 

 

 

in the first one no one could even phase him until the very end with the triple kamehamha. Even then he still comes back lol.

 

I always wondered why they never showed him in the episodes when they show all the villains in hell or when all the villains come back to life .. I think that episode is in GT


That was the second one. Smiley Happy


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 19 of 35 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: some naruto and dbz fans out there?

Dec 19, 2012

deadend123 wrote:

EagleRyan wrote:

Yeah speedy, Broly is a beast! I think he's only villain who was in 3 different movies if you include bio Broly. 

 

 

in the first one no one could even phase him until the very end with the triple kamehamha. Even then he still comes back lol.

 

I always wondered why they never showed him in the episodes when they show all the villains in hell or when all the villains come back to life .. I think that episode is in GT


That was the second one. Smiley Happy


Yeah the first was Goku with a punch to the gut!

Message 20 of 35 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes