Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
4354 posts
 

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

Sep 15, 2013
Marshmallows in the microwave are also great. Just pour a bag into the microwave, start it up and watch the chaos.
Message 21 of 30 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15343 posts
 

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

There is no reason to be disrespectful at all and the reason you have provided is no excuse. My post was not disrespectful and I would appreciate if you treated me as well as the other posters with the same courtesy I've shown you. You're not going to get a Sony executive or public relations employee to post in this thread, friend. This is a community forum for gamers such as yourself to post in. I don't even know what you would want them to say or do with this information. And I don't know what you mean by the "expanded and complied" nature of your post. Unless this is some sort of grand revelation in the form of a metaphor or something about Plato's cave I have no clue what you want to point out to us beyond the following:

 

  • Automatic renewals on subscriptions
  • Bans for modding in a game
  • Pitfalls of the Xbox One
  • Ports of Xbox exclusives

 


rengle598 wrote:
Marshmallows in the microwave are also great. Just pour a bag into the microwave, start it up and watch the chaos.

You monster.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 22 of 30 (111 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
3659 posts
 

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

Sep 15, 2013
Aaaarrrggghhh!!! "i" should be "I"!!
One of my pet hates, it plagued this thread.
Message 23 of 30 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
4354 posts
 

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

Sep 15, 2013
I have spell check, so my i is replaced with an I. Smiley Happy

Speaking of eyes, have you ever put an eyeball in the microwave?
Message 24 of 30 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

Sep 15, 2013

All I am going to say is the Xbox One comes with a sticker. It shows that Microsoft cares for their customers with a visual aid for pride in their product.

KZMProductionsGT
Message 25 of 30 (98 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24784 posts
 

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

Sep 15, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
I have spell check, so my i is replaced with an I. Smiley Happy

Speaking of eyes, have you ever put an eyeball in the microwave?

Two of them. They were still attached to the fish. Smiley Tongue Fish in a microwave in the woorkplace is great.

Message 26 of 30 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

Sep 15, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

rengle598 wrote:
I have spell check, so my i is replaced with an I. Smiley Happy

Speaking of eyes, have you ever put an eyeball in the microwave?

Two of them. They were still attached to the fish. Smiley Tongue Fish in a microwave in the woorkplace is great.


Eggs are fun too. Smiley LOL

Message 27 of 30 (86 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/15/2013
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

you are yet again, trying to be immature by trying to say youre smarter while misdirecting it through a joke.

this is foolish as you are wrong about your bullets so back off my thread until you go through special education classes to learn the comprehension of what i wrote and english as a whole

 

just press accept solution on this post

Message 28 of 30 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

Sep 16, 2013

userusb wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

rengle598 wrote:
I have spell check, so my i is replaced with an I. Smiley Happy

Speaking of eyes, have you ever put an eyeball in the microwave?

Two of them. They were still attached to the fish. Smiley Tongue Fish in a microwave in the woorkplace is great.


Eggs are fun too. Smiley LOL


My grade 10 science teacher said you can make ball lightning with two grape halves and a microwave. I just got the bright idea to Google it, and lo and behold:

 

Message 29 of 30 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
Registered: 01/31/2013
Offline
2811 posts
 

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

Sep 16, 2013

Thread has run it's course, it will now be closed   Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 30 (72 Views)
0 Likes