Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

Sep 15, 2013

Fwee69 wrote:

bad spelling? only on a few things. capitals are announced as "yelling at microsoft" as said in what was written...

wall of text? it wouldnt let me paragraph on xbox forums because it kept compiling so i just labeled it in sections instead..

i only saw 4 spelling mistakes except for certain things not making sence as spelling on a normal term.

you can read. you have enough english language learning courses in middle school to read this not being disrespectful

capitals werent needed as i wasnt making it some sort of contract or petition since i am on a forum not a piece of paper or document to be printed.

all mistakes were noticed as mistakes and can be read properly as you said you couldnt read that.

even the forum gives a calm blue backround to add easier  reading toward big paragraph writing.

i swear i should just read it outloud and make a soundfile to put on youtube

Fwee69, I doubt you'll win any debates at this point in time as the thread has taken a defensive turn, being you trying to defend what others deem a pointless thread.

There's been a ton of microsoft bashing going on in these forums in the past few months since the next gen debates started and people are getting sick of the constant MS bashing.  Its pointless.

Just move on.

doc shady signature
Message 11 of 30 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

i repeated myself on the facts that seemed hard to follow

i only hate how exploited people throughout their inventions and exploited children especially.

and still are to this day

has nothing to do with the developers or the games unless they agreed to hide these things like bungie did

and for above, im only defending my topic because no one made sence of what they said and what i said so if what they are saying is not synergizing then im going to just reply with a come to knowlege base

and as for the last part of your statement above. it isnt bashing of xbox one that i was talking about but for the xbox one part it makes sence but i dont bother bashing unless i would be writing something else and it was only kowledged facts or i wouldnt have bothered posting.

if noone cares then ill wait until a mod sees it becuase im obviously looking their way and they will more-then-agree as thats all they are doing on stages and this is more then stage worthy to bring up on their end but i dont see them taking it that far as they keep it strictly consoles and not everything they do

Message 12 of 30 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Sep 15, 2013
I put a sock in the microwave. It caught on fire.
Message 13 of 30 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Sep 15, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
I put a sock in the microwave. It caught on fire.

You, my good sir, have devided by zero.  Contrats on killing us all.

doc shady signature
Message 14 of 30 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15326 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

First off, friend. This thread will be deleted if not moved to Off-topic. Threads like this don't last very long due to their obvious nature. Now I've submitted to torturing my corneas and read your error laden wall of text. Automatic subscription renewal is not a new thing. A lot of people don't read that TOS they blindly agree to or any of the literature and small text they're provided with. And guess what, they're accounts are debited. It's not Microsoft or any other company stealing but a lack of understanding on the consumers part. Whenever you give a service your credit card details make it your duty to understand just what you're buying and what you're agreeing to.

But wait, think of the children! Children should not be able to freely use their parents credit card details in the first place and should be supervised before they commit to something their parents don't want or cannot pay for. It is not Microsoft's fault. How is Microsoft supposed to tell the difference between a person that legitimately allowed the subscription to continue and a child that stole their parent's credit card details and is blissfully unaware of the recurring  fee on their parent's bill, just so they can play halo? They can't and should not have to try to discern the difference.

Perhaps the language threw them off? If you have to enter credit card information to use a free trial you should know well enough that you're going to be paying for something if you haven't already read the literature provided. I doubt there were as many people that fell for this trap as you describe, friend. I'm not even sure what that Xbox one rant or the following section was about so I won't comment on that. Allow me to close with the following: I currently attend university and anime is awesome. Your personal tastes give you no right to dictate to others what theirs should be.

You're post has no semblance of structure, friend. Work on that and I'm sure others would be happy to discuss this with you.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 15 of 30 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

you arent skipping through the whole thing to try and go around all the negatives or anything im gonna only say this once,

i know what i wrote and i know where it is and where i put it everything you said went around everything that i said and didnt penetrrade any of my argument.

can i get someone with a proper iq or knowledge base?

im only disrespecfull to people who tend to call me wrong or stupid through their writing just because youve seen other people say stupid things throughout this whole idea of ps4 and xbox one when it wasnt mainly about that war.

again for the third time ill say it,

YOU are not reading my post at all based off of what you wrote you only spoke around my words because i didnt write in the most expanded of writing since i needed to compile it down to a level where it wont be too long and wont be too hard to fill in the gaps..

what you just wrote was trying to respond to the more expanded nature of what i wrote without noticing that it is a compiled version so think harder...

like i said above throughout your argument or statement or whatever it is

if you cant read what i write dont post in here.

what is your disrespect coming from "friend" i only showed knowledge and knowledge showed my responses and how i wrote my responses.

i suggest you read that more then 3 times as you didnt comprehend a bit of sence to what was written.

and if you disagree about what i wrote then i suggest you make sence next time.

edit 3;

im not here for community responses as im only seeing what i expected, illiterate people to english and how words compile. which is what words did in some sence.

IM LOOKING FOR Sony PS mods execs pr so forth to look at these things so it can be shown in better views since as i said above, it should be shown and should be viewed in a manner for people to understand.

this is a big advantage for sony in a pov of any sort of build so i suggest they look into these facts.

i can write this whole thing up in a 20 paragraph fact sheet with all the proof in it so i dont know why you question me

Message 16 of 30 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Sep 15, 2013
You put a sock in the microwave, it catches on fire. You put a sock in an Xbox, the console explodes and anyone within a 1000 mile radius burns to death.
Message 17 of 30 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Sep 15, 2013
In a contest between what's more interesting

Sock in microwave > "fun facts"
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 18 of 30 (75 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Sep 15, 2013
If you think a sock in a microwave is interesting, you should see what happens when you put a spoon in the microwave!
Message 19 of 30 (68 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24534 posts

Sep 15, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
If you think a sock in a microwave is interesting, you should see what happens when you put a spoon in the microwave!

Baby or sliced carrots in the microwave are fun too.

Message 20 of 30 (66 Views)
0 Likes