Sep 15 2013
By: Fwee69 First Son 7 posts

some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

29 replies 264 views Edited Sep 15, 2013

So i exposed a few things about microsoft on their forums. hopefully they will have nothing to say.

I wish i could put this in 

[code] because it is long

[code] fdfsdf [/code] i forgot the command as i sufferred trauma and cant feel my thinking

(THIS WAS ALL @ MICROSOFT & BUNGIE) Just thought all communitys related should know

So in the passed 12 years ive had an xbox and a few games. Ive always supported microsoft and lately im kind of hitting myself in the head for it.

I was a big halo 2 player and was in top glitching clans and groups like teamFX and so on for halo 2, and yeah just like everyone else on halo2 eventually i did custom map mods and placed stuff around like forge just to get to the scarab and and banshee swap with a turret to fly around.

But as I said before I have been hitting myself in the head over how many people microsoft decided to steal from. and im still seeing it to this day.

first off lets start with microsoft and the xbox. which is why im here.

When we were all playing on "XBOX LIVE" we had 1 month trials with almsot every game thus forcing al the children and adults to try XBOX LIVE and/or havign about 20 of them in a messy part of their house or in boxes still. What these led to, [AS YOU KNOW.] a recurring subscription that caused people to pay for the next month automatically without being prompted by any email or anything near an email or even a notification through the XBOX OS. Now what this did was steal from all the children that were just simply asking when promted to put in a credit card to run to their [mom/dad/grands] and asking if they can use their card for this [FREE] one month subscription and then paying for the next month and the next month and the next month by itself and the only way you knew about this is if you called up microsoft (when noone used support lines) and canceled the payment through phone. The other issue was (YES YOU KNEW ABOUT ALL OF THIS, YES IM YELLING AT YOU MICROSOFT) they saw millions of xbox live recurring subscriptions appear form the one months and knew what was happening on the almost or over 50% of it and it was that people left the recurring subscriptions running on the one months while having 5 or 6 one month > (TRIALS) < (TRIALS CONFUSED EVERYONE INTO THINKING THEY AUTOMATICALLY END) (NOT RECURRING) < is what i and everyone else saw.

Everyone saw these and got angry and the $1,000.00 fine they got 6 months later due to credit card companies sending the bills  every 6-10 months so it was just an entire dump of *** that landed right into everyones bank accounts.

now, most the people that used the trials did'nt know they recurred but hopefully someoene told them or they only had one or 2 one months.

Now, i caught you stealing from us with bulk proof - meaning - you knew all of this and still let it happen!

PROOF;

On Halo 2 as we were all getting banned and banned for all these things that were easily patched [and the funny thing is that you PATCHED them as soon and some right before Halo 3 was released]

You want to know why they patched these when halo 3 came out? its because bungie was told not to patch by microsoft as they were purposely STEALING from children who were modding and cheating halo 2.

the things microsoft told bungie not to patch. (they patched these right when halo 3 released [convenient])

modding - mods got you banned if you accessed xbox live but couldve been patched for a long time before halo 3 was announced

mods caused xbox live accounts to getbanned from halo 2 matchmaking causing players to ask their friends for new ones every 6 hours...

why 6 hours? why was the baseline for mod bans 6 hours? are you trying to bait us into buying another 1 month? are you stealing from children?

thus forcing them to use another 1 month trial.

what this caused was a large amount of recurring subscriptions causing bills close to $500.00 3 months later for some people.

Standbying - causing the host to lag them into an unsutible level of connection forcing them to stand still during the match allow the host to run around and kill them freely.

what you did to us was like standbying

this also got them banned.

YOU, Microsoft were then treating halo 2 like a farm to steal from children by telling bungie not to patch.

You can confirm this story with bungie and they will be forced to agree if you think i am lying. just show these facts and trust them by pushing forward with any denial they may/may not show.

again they waiting until the day/near the day of halo 3's release to patch everything. and then all of a sudden (NO MODDING ALLOWED AND STANDBYING BARELY WORKED)

again, convenient?

this is the end of the bungie and Halo 2 section of my argument with microsoft.

MICROSOFT AND XBOX ONE

I dont really have any respect for microsoft at this point so ill make this one simple.

I see Gen 3 pc computers costing 600.00 for powersupply and all components looking better then GEN 4 except for the processing.

now when i see this i expected for you and ps4 even to make sence out of their next 6-10 year lasting console by making it bulky seeming how statistics show [shich have slowed] that every 2 years to 3 years everything vastly improves to the next level in tech. now as this number will also improve i expected either a upgradable console which couldve been a risk to make and could in some ways make you more money or a bulk console to last those 6-10 years of a console lifeline.

What i saw was a console that is outdone by pc and not even at the pcs level 4 years ago in tech except for gen 4 processing which allows plenty more capabilities.

so i see the console being worth 2 years at the most and will not last through all of GEN 4 till GEN 5.

what you are thus doing is looking at numbers in a marketing way just like you looked at stealing from children by LITERALLY RUNNING AROUND THEM > LIKE VANS AND CANDY BUT WORSE IN SOME WAYS <

back in the XBOX GEN

"I guess xbox , and xbox one have the same methods of stealing from us since xbox [first edition] and xbox [ONE]....

so in other words you like stealing form us behind our backs and do it as long as the law allows you while as i already said hiding it.

in conslusion, either make sence out of the console and pull it back or you will lose this battle as you didnt even try and make a battle out of the 2 consoles which is why you see sony throwing jokes towards you saying that you were just north korea seeing 8000 US tanks looking at them because you were being stupid in some of the sence.

me, i probably wont buy it so i lent my gamertag to family.

END OF XBOX ONE ARGUMENT

GFWL....

Youre joking, right?

You see the only reason this didnt work is because you didnt do anything with the best games you had until 8 years later meaning it was your trashcan for scraps..

all you had to pay for is a server connecting accounts to xbox live login.. none of your agmes had server support so it was all listen servers.

Halo 2 wouldve been a great idea for pc..... 14 years ago.

GEARS OF WAS PC - AMAZING LOOKS 100% PLAYS BETTER ON PC - OPTIMIZED TO RUN MAX GRAPHICS ON MINIMUM DX10 CARDS

Problem. you didnt advertise the damned game. i saw one commercial out of nowhere on my tv and only one commercial. i saw you add the giant locust as a controllable one in campaign. i bought this immediately for pc. just to find out that NOONE KNEW ABOUT IT. all you had to do was put it on steam. matter fact, NOONE STILL KNOWS IT EXISTED FOR PC. IT LOOKED BETTER THAN GOW 3 AND IT WAS GOW 1.

all you had to do was advertise the damned thing. you spent 1grand on advertisments for it. it made no logical sence.

you see, these actions are what caused this [GFWL] to close down.

we dont care about the listen servers we host or the memory edit only checking anti cheat. as long as we have the games and simple protection against things like Cheatengine then we can do the rest with a simple kick button.

SECRUROM was working.

why did you let us use our keys for multiple games... that was just allowing us to login with the same key on multiple games.

with just a login server for GFWL that allows you to get on/offline which is cheap the only thing you are really paying for is the development of a KEYMAKING System to keep piraters offline.

END

Message 1 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: some fun facts about microsoft and their idealistics

Sep 15, 2013

Fwee69 wrote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 30 (258 Views)
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

well well well,

i didnt think that this would happen.

im aiming higher then you,

so i suggest you read the clicked on topic before you post a stupid gif of how much of a child you planned to be.

i paragraphed sort of for you to read thanks, have fun in highschool, maybe never in college.

edit:

and, funfact. all that animated cartoon stuff you are "Watching" on the internet has voice over of men and sometimes children making "suggestive" Voice overs, i wouldnt praise it publicly

edit2:

I cant believe you gave kudos without reading.. if this wasnt an important buisness and an independant forum then i wouldve perma banned from everything except for the support forum for being upresponsive to the properties of the posts. as im seeing these gifs for no reason

Message 3 of 30 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

Fwee69 wrote:

well well well,

i didnt think that this would happen.

im aiming higher then you,

so i suggest you read the clicked on topic before you post a stupid gif of how much of a child you planned to be.

i paragraphed sort of for you to read thanks, have fun in highschool, maybe never in college.

and, funfact. all that animated cartoon stuff you are "Watching" on the internet has voice over of men and sometimes children making "suggestive" Voice overs, i wouldnt praise it publicly

wow, kinda unneccessary, i have the right to not read, and post freely. When did I mention anime at all in this thread? and this is about microsoft so of course, i had to...so..

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 4 of 30 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 15, 2013

so what you are saying is you are asking for attention.

which means

1-you are in highschool or elementary

2-arent so popular

3-just simply asking for attention on a forum...

also i asked for serious posts not stupid "hey lets all screw over a thread with stupidgif.org or uneducatedpeople.com or iusemyownmoney.com

(last one was for smart people)

Message 5 of 30 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Fwee69 wrote:

so what you are saying is you are asking for attention.

which means

1-you are in highschool or elementary

2-arent so popular

3-just simply asking for attention on a forum...

also i asked for serious posts not stupid "hey lets all screw over a thread with stupidgif.org or uneducatedpeople.com or iusemyownmoney.com

(last one was for smart people)

nice making assumptions....taking it as a very big deal because of the gif i posted...would it be better if i just replaced it with..."Cool"?

Seems like you are derailing your own thread here....back on topic

Microsoft is boring. To me.

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 6 of 30 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Huge wall of text. No capitals. Bad spelling. I'm sorry, I just can't read that. Smiley Indifferent

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 7 of 30 (170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 15, 2013

bad spelling? only on a few things. capitals are announced as "yelling at microsoft" as said in what was written...

wall of text? it wouldnt let me paragraph on xbox forums because it kept compiling so i just labeled it in sections instead..

i only saw 4 spelling mistakes except for certain things not making sence as spelling on a normal term.

you can read. you have enough english language learning courses in middle school to read this not being disrespectful

capitals werent needed as i wasnt making it some sort of contract or petition since i am on a forum not a piece of paper or document to be printed.

all mistakes were noticed as mistakes and can be read properly as you said you couldnt read that.

even the forum gives a calm blue backround to add easier  reading toward big paragraph writing.

i swear i should just read it outloud and make a soundfile to put on youtube

Message 8 of 30 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

Huge wall of text. No capitals. Bad spelling. I'm sorry, I just can't read that. Smiley Indifferent

I read it.TL;DR = he stongly dislikes Microsoft, I think, it was hard to follow.

Message 9 of 30 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Sep 15, 2013
Facts aren't fun unless it's movie facts.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 10 of 30 (143 Views)
0 Likes