Uncharted Territory
1999 posts

Re: so i was talking to this girl

Dec 9, 2006

-Yousuf- wrote:

psp_owns_ds wrote:

-Yousuf- wrote:
So i was in the library ndoing doing some math homework and this hot girl starts talking to me. now i've had hot girls as friends but they didn't like me.
So she starts talking to me and i'am think why the hell she talking to me?. So she invites me to her house and i get kinda scared cause i've never had sex(only 15) and i was scared she might want to do it. so i said i had to study for a math test and blew her off.who knows maybe she could have been a total **bleep**.

am i an idiot?

Yes. She probably had like 3 friends hiding somewhere laughing there asses off watching her lie to you and then you actually believe it...Chicks find it funny to mess with guys that way. She doesn't wanna **bleep** you, believe me. It was just a stupid prank. Or she might have wanted a date...Never know.

Message Edited by psp_owns_ds on 12-08-2006 10:03 PM

how do i know if there playing a prank.i'am scared now

Theres no reason to be scared lol. Girls do it all the time. It's happened to me before...Over the phone though. Some girl called and started telling me I was hot and she wanted to make out with me...And I went along with it..Went to school the next day and a bunch of chicks come over to me laughing like crazy...Turns out she had me on speaker and all of them were listening in...Man I was embarrassed lol.
Message 21 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Dec 9, 2006

-Yousuf- wrote:
So i was in the library  doing some math homework and this hot girl starts talking to me. now i've had hot girls as friends but they didn't like me.
So she starts talking to me and i'am think why the hell she talking to me?. So she invites me to her house and i get kinda scared cause i've never had sex(only 15) and i was scared she might want to do it. so i said i had to study for a math test and blew her off.who knows maybe she could have been a total **bleep**.

am i an idiot?
Message Edited by -Yousuf- on 12-08-2006 10:02 PM

Yep.
Message 22 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

Dec 9, 2006

HDANNYH wrote:
Are Tou Ugly? could have been a prank

I'am not ugly and i'am not good looking either. i'am just a little over average. but i've neevr had a hot girl actually ask me out.
          only fat girls and girl nerds. and girls with HORRIBLE acne
Message 23 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6058 posts

Dec 9, 2006
She was probably ugly.
Message 24 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1663 posts

Dec 9, 2006

-Yousuf- wrote:

psp_owns_ds wrote:

-Yousuf- wrote:
So i was in the library ndoing doing some math homework and this hot girl starts talking to me. now i've had hot girls as friends but they didn't like me.

am i an idiot?

Yes. She probably had like 3 friends hiding somewhere laughing there asses off watching her lie to you and then you actually believe it...Chicks find it funny to mess with guys that way. She doesn't wanna **bleep** you, believe me. It was just a stupid prank. Or she might have wanted a date...Never know.

You don't but next time live a little.
Check this thread out
New Users GuideI will stay on topic and try to never spam again.
Message 25 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Dec 9, 2006

blackdevil wrote:
She was probably ugly.

like you!?
Message 26 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 9, 2006

-Yousuf- wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:
Are Tou Ugly? could have been a prank

I'am not ugly and i'am not good looking either. i'am just a little over average. but i've neevr had a hot girl actually ask me out.
          only fat girls and girl nerds. and girls with HORRIBLE acne

Nerdy girls are LOYAL. Plus you can fix them up and make them do what you want. hahaha like an old car.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 27 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6058 posts

Dec 9, 2006

disco_STU wrote:

blackdevil wrote:
She was probably ugly.

like you!?

Ouch.
Message 28 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2037 posts

Dec 9, 2006

psp_owns_ds wrote:

-Yousuf- wrote:

psp_owns_ds wrote:

-Yousuf- wrote:

am i an idiot?

Theres no reason to be scared lol. Girls do it all the time. It's happened to me before...Over the phone though. Some girl called and started telling me I was hot and she wanted to make out with me...And I went along with it..Went to school the next day and a bunch of chicks come over to me laughing like crazy...Turns out she had me on speaker and all of them were listening in...Man I was embarrassed lol.

Just be like "I am going to West Point, What the name of your college you want to go to?. Now I remember your retarded".

Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 29 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4113 posts

Dec 9, 2006
you have GOT to be kidding me...........you're scared......there is no good reaction to this. wow
Photobucket
Message 30 of 53 (1 View)
0 Likes