Gaming Beast
2522 posts

Re: so i was talking to this girl

Dec 9, 2006
you sound pessimistic... But yea, its true sometimes.

psp_owns_ds wrote:

-Yousuf- wrote:
So i was in the library ndoing doing some math homework and this hot girl starts talking to me. now i've had hot girls as friends but they didn't like me.
So she starts talking to me and i'am think why the hell she talking to me?. So she invites me to her house and i get kinda scared cause i've never had sex(only 15) and i was scared she might want to do it. so i said i had to study for a math test and blew her off.who knows maybe she could have been a total **bleep**.

am i an idiot?

Yes. She probably had like 3 friends hiding somewhere laughing there asses off watching he lie to you and then you actually believe it...Chicks find it funny to mess with guys that way. She doesn't wanna **bleep** you, believe me. It was just a stupid prank.

Message 11 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1663 posts

Dec 9, 2006

psp_owns_ds wrote:

-Yousuf- wrote:
So i was in the library ndoing doing some math homework and this hot girl starts talking to me. now i've had hot girls as friends but they didn't like me.
So she starts talking to me and i'am think why the hell she talking to me?. So she invites me to her house and i get kinda scared cause i've never had sex(only 15) and i was scared she might want to do it. so i said i had to study for a math test and blew her off.who knows maybe she could have been a total **bleep**.

am i an idiot?

Yes. She probably had like 3 friends hiding somewhere laughing there asses off watching her lie to you and then you actually believe it...Chicks find it funny to mess with guys that way. She doesn't wanna **bleep** you, believe me. It was just a stupid prank. Or she might have wanted a date...Never know.

Message Edited by psp_owns_ds on 12-08-2006 10:03 PM

That's the first thing I though but it dependeds on the way she was talking.
Check this thread out
New Users GuideI will stay on topic and try to never spam again.
Message 12 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Dec 9, 2006
Are Tou Ugly? could have been a prank
Message 13 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
647 posts

Dec 9, 2006
U should've gone. Maybe they were pulling some lame prank but maybe not. Plus I wouldn't worry about sex right then.

PM me with your e-mail if you would like to try Gmail. I love Ubuntu
Message 14 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2311 posts

Dec 9, 2006
im glad you choose school over an STD
Message 15 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11045 posts

Dec 9, 2006
The rewards outweigh the risks here. Bad move my friend.
Message 16 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 9, 2006
When hot girls talk to me and are hitting on me, first thing that goes through my head is......She has to have an STD. Sadly, this is my first thought of my girl now. She's clean though hahahahah.

Message Edited by Hurt Piece on 12-08-2006 08:06 PM

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 17 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

Dec 9, 2006

psp_owns_ds wrote:

-Yousuf- wrote:

am i an idiot?

Yes. She probably had like 3 friends hiding somewhere laughing there asses off watching her lie to you and then you actually believe it...Chicks find it funny to mess with guys that way. She doesn't wanna **bleep** you, believe me. It was just a stupid prank. Or she might have wanted a date...Never know.

how do i know if there playing a prank.i'am scared now
Message 18 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1305 posts

Re: Re: so i was talking to this girl

Dec 9, 2006
did the right thing because u dont even know her.
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Message 19 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2037 posts

Dec 9, 2006

-Yousuf- wrote:

psp_owns_ds wrote:

-Yousuf- wrote:

am i an idiot?

how do i know if there playing a prank.i'am scared now

Use you peripheral vision to see where her friends are and if they are watching you and laughing(or giggling).

Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 20 of 53 (0 Views)
0 Likes