Dec 09 2006
By: -Yousuf-~ Hekseville Citizen 382 posts

so i was talking to this girl

52 replies 4 views Edited Dec 9, 2006
So i was in the library  doing some math homework and this hot girl starts talking to me. now i've had hot girls as friends but they didn't like me.
So she starts talking to me and i'am think why the hell she talking to me?. So she invites me to her house and i get kinda scared cause i've never had sex(only 15) and i was scared she might want to do it. so i said i had to study for a math test and blew her off.who knows maybe she could have been a total **bleep**.

am i an idiot?

Message Edited by -Yousuf- on 12-08-2006 10:02 PM
Message 8 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6427 posts

Re: so i was talking to this girl

Dec 9, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Message 1 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Dec 9, 2006
you made a good choice
true love waits
Message 2 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Dec 9, 2006

-Yousuf- wrote:
So i was in the library ndoing doing some math homework and this hot girl starts talking to me. now i've had hot girls as friends but they didn't like me.
So she starts talking to me and i'am think why the hell she talking to me?. So she invites me to her house and i get kinda scared cause i've never had sex(only 15) and i was scared she might want to do it. so i said i had to study for a math test and blew her off.who knows maybe she could have been a total **bleep**.

am i an idiot?

Or perhaps just a date? Man, sex is the first thing that runs through your head.
Photobucket
Message 3 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13671 posts

Dec 9, 2006
Yes, you should have taken the offer

Message 4 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Dec 9, 2006
Message 5 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2522 posts

Dec 9, 2006
you should of went, and if she wanted to do it, said i don't have a condom.
-Yousuf- wrote:
So i was in the library ndoing doing some math homework and this hot girl starts talking to me. now i've had hot girls as friends but they didn't like me.

am i an idiot?

Message 6 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1358 posts

Dec 9, 2006
you dont know what your missing...
Message 7 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16836 posts

Dec 9, 2006
go outside.
find some train tracks.
stand on them.
wait.

Message 9 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1999 posts

Dec 9, 2006

-Yousuf- wrote:

am i an idiot?

Yes. She probably had like 3 friends hiding somewhere laughing there asses off watching her lie to you and then you actually believe it...Chicks find it funny to mess with guys that way. She doesn't wanna **bleep** you, believe me. It was just a stupid prank. Or she might have wanted a date...Never know.

Message Edited by psp_owns_ds on 12-08-2006 10:03 PM
Message 10 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes