Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2005
Offline
4471 posts
 

Re: sigh bday

Dec 1, 2006
Amazon

YAY!
Message 21 of 32 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: sigh bday

Dec 1, 2006


PSUP wrote:
Amazon

YAY!


i like them but im looking for
striped polos with designs on them
and dressy clothes and sweater vests
true love waits
Message 22 of 32 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2005
Offline
4471 posts
 

Re: sigh bday

Dec 1, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:


PSUP wrote:
Amazon

YAY!


i like them but im looking for
striped polos with designs on them
and dressy clothes and sweater vests


Ebay?

Gah, there was this one strore called Nirvana (yes after the band) and they had some clothes like that....i Googled it but all i found was kurt.....


Message Edited by PSUP on 12-01-2006 03:45 PM
Message 23 of 32 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: sigh bday

Dec 1, 2006


PSUP wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:


PSUP wrote:
Amazon

YAY!


i like them but im looking for
striped polos with designs on them
and dressy clothes and sweater vests


Ebay?


any stores with this kinda stuff?
i hate ordering online
18 days
true love waits
Message 24 of 32 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2005
Offline
4471 posts
 

Re: sigh bday

Dec 1, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:


PSUP wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:


PSUP wrote:
Amazon

YAY!


i like them but im looking for
striped polos with designs on them
and dressy clothes and sweater vests


Ebay?


any stores with this kinda stuff?
i hate ordering online
18 days


check my edt
Message 25 of 32 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: sigh bday

Dec 1, 2006


PSUP wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:


PSUP wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:


PSUP wrote:
Amazon

YAY!


i like them but im looking for
striped polos with designs on them
and dressy clothes and sweater vests


Ebay?


any stores with this kinda stuff?
i hate ordering online
18 days


check my edt


seen, ive never heard of it
ive got a hollister near me, old navy, hot topic, a and f abercrombie buncha stores..
true love waits
Message 26 of 32 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: sigh bday

Dec 2, 2006
where are the artists tonight?
true love waits
Message 27 of 32 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2006
Offline
1305 posts
 

Re: Re: sigh bday

Dec 2, 2006
Check out http://www.pcconnection.com
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Message 28 of 32 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/27/2004
Offline
10086 posts
 

Re: sigh bday

Dec 2, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:
where are the artists tonight?


I'm an "artist" but I use these 2 things:







You should specify what kind of art you do, or are looking to do.
Message 29 of 32 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2006
Offline
3440 posts
 

Re: sigh bday

Dec 2, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:
ok i have no idea what in hell i want. i cant get my laptop, my puppy or hardly anything for this matter.
i want to offically start my scrap book before i leave this summer.
so i have a few questions
whats a good online store to order art stuff from
2 whats a good store for kinda abstract clothes with designs and such yet classy like argyle stuff
3 any books or anything that would be useful im sorta an activst/artsist


  1. Active
  2. Buffalo Exchange.
Can i give some websites?
  1. activemailorder.com
  2. digitalgravel.com
  3. karmaloop.com
Then again, well, actually nevermind.
Message 30 of 32 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes