Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 27 2006
By: Lukaguy~ Uncharted Territory 1445 posts

shocking!!!!

14 replies 2 views Edited Nov 27, 2006
ok so 2day at school we were blah blah blah so it was 3:10 pm et school finishes at 3:30 pm et so i heard firefighters but it was raining so i was wondering how can it be a fire the siren got closer and closer it stopped i was like wat was that all about? i look out the window omg!!!! the firefighters were in front of my apartment bilding (the school is across the street) i was so scared!!! time passed by it was 3:20 pm et so our class was getting ready it was 3:29:59 pm et 1 sec later *beep* i went outside my mom was there i asked wat happened and all along it was a false alarm??!!
Message 1 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4303 posts

Re: shocking!!!!

Nov 27, 2006
Good Grief ! I'm glad everything was ok.

Click the sig
Message 2 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1236 posts

Nov 27, 2006
wow that must have scared the **bleep** out of you
"Live life like every day was your last"
"What are you waiting for? Christmas?"
""Huh? Must be American Made." The big 1000 March 13, 2008 3:00pm
Message 3 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1445 posts

Nov 27, 2006

ps3 forever wrote:
wow that must have scared the **bleep** out of you

oh yeah it really did!!!
Message 4 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Lukaguy wrote:
ok so 2day at school we were blah blah blah so it was 3:10 pm et school finishes at 3:30 pm et so i heard firefighters but it was raining so i was wondering how can it be a fire the siren got closer and closer it stopped i was like wat was that all about? i look out the window omg!!!! the firefighters were in front of my apartment bilding (the school is across the street) i was so scared!!! time passed by it was 3:20 pm et so our class was getting ready it was 3:29:59 pm et 1 sec later *beep* i went outside and my mom got scared and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air!  I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later!  Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

LOL!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 5 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3161 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Vedel Minashigo wrote:

Lukaguy wrote:
ok so 2day at school we were blah blah blah so it was 3:10 pm et school finishes at 3:30 pm et so i heard firefighters but it was raining so i was wondering how can it be a fire the siren got closer and closer it stopped i was like wat was that all about? i look out the window omg!!!! the firefighters were in front of my apartment bilding (the school is across the street) i was so scared!!! time passed by it was 3:20 pm et so our class was getting ready it was 3:29:59 pm et 1 sec later *beep* i went outside and my mom got scared and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air!  I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later!  Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

LOL!

WOW! lol

A True Game's Nation
gamernationunderground.i67.org
Message 6 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14210 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Vedel Minashigo wrote:

Lukaguy wrote:

LOL!

Haha
Message 7 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Nov 27, 2006
I bet the fire department did it on purpose to scare you.

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Message 8 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
949 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Mythrill wrote:
I bet the fire department did it on purpose to scare you.

i could believe that. hahaha
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 9 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Nov 27, 2006
Well, atleast your loved ones are ok.
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 10 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes